🌟I've Been Spotted🌟

Hello,

When you see this, it means I am not home right now. I have gone out to fix your phone service.

Also just like I promised, I am finding a way to locate Yugi for you.

Please do enjoy yourself in my home, you may eat anything you like in my fridge.

I will send you a text when I have solved your phone issue.

Take Care.

~Diva

I felt a wave of happy emotion flood over me. Once again Diva has proved to me how kind he is.

I grabbed my deck box, thinking I would go out to a cafe instead of eating his food. I felt a bit shy to take his food. I still had cash to use. Seeing the spare key he left behind next to the letter. I grabbed it , and stepped out of the house.

I locked the door and stepped out into the sunlit streets.

 "Morning ____." Mahad shows up next to me as I walk.

"Oh hello, good sleep?"

"Yes, it was. Where are you headed if I may ask?"

"Cafe, I remember a while back Kaiba opened up a decent cafe. It was a shock to me."

"Hmm, I see. It would be nice to see." He replied to me.

After about 20 min, I spotted the cafe I remembered. There it was, the cafe Kaiba opened.

"It looks like a lovely place." Mahad searched the area. There was no Kaiba. That made me feel better.

I went to the counter and began reading the menu. 'Holy hell! K-Kaiba these prices man.' I nearly shouted out loud. The prices were higher, though the quality of the sweets and tea might make up for it.

"What is it ____?" Mahad looked at my face, then the menu. I couldn't reply to him, all he could do is see my shuttering form that the price.

I cleared my throat and looked up at the seller.

"I'll take the chocolate raspberry cake, green tea, and the soup and sandwich please."

"Certainly, please take a seat. We will bring it out to you when ready." The cashier said.

I walked over to a seat far by the walls, but not near a window, and away from the door. I watch Mahad's spirit form take a seat across from me.

"This brings me back..." I whispered to him.

"Hm?" He blinked those beautiful crystal blue eyes of his.

"I sat in a cafe a long while back with Dark. It was so long ago. It was when I found his card in the mail, sent to me by Yugi himself. It completely changed my world. I was so happy."

Mahad smiled at me. "That seems quite nice."

"Here you go miss, your tea and food." The waiter put it down for me on the table. I thanked him.