🌸Pyramid Of Puzzles🌸Part 2

We were riding in the hot sun for a while now. The heat was beginning to drain me as I leaned forward onto Atem's back a bit.

"What's wrong ___..?" He gently spoke to me, feeling the weight of me against his shoulders.

"Not much.. just waiting."

".. do you need water?"

"She probably does, just is to embarrass or doesn't want to bother us." Diva chirped next to us from his horse.

" Very well, let's stop for a moment." Atem told his guide/ guard." Slowing our horses. Atem reached down into the saddle bag he had. He pulled out a pouch with water in it. Since his travel times, he found a better way to make water carries.

"Here ____." He slightly turned his back and held the water out to me. He did not drink from it first. Quietly I thanked him and took it. A took a couple of big gulps of it, feeling better.

I passed it to Atem so he could drink.

"You good there?" Diva rode up next to us. "Yes, thanks." I reached my hand out and patted the horse Diva rode. He and Atem both looked really cool on horseback.

We continued on, and eventually entered the location of the Pyramid.

I slide off my horse when we stop. Not waiting for the Pharaoh to dismount first. He only smiles seeing me eager to go inside. "Please see to our horses." Atem passed the reins of all the horses to the guard. They would need water and some food for working so hard to get us here.

Diva walked next to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "This is going to be such fun. However, be careful. There is a possibility of traps and such."

'Ugh..of course, there is...' I sighed to myself.

"Diva is correct, let's try not to disturb someone if they are resting in here." Diva gave Atem a nod of his head. They understood each other. I had my sword, and deck on me, along with a torch for light.

"Now, on your way in hold your torch up to the flame for a second. It should light easily."

"Right." Doing as he said, we lit our torches.

* Tap tap*

The three of us walked down into the darkness. It was soo quiet in here. I could only hear the wind whistle from outside. "Hey, Atem. Remember the time I got stuck in the Millenium puzzle?"

*Click* Atem turned on his heel and looked at me. He was surprised I brought that up. "I do.., that was a bit stressful." He looked at me curiously though.

"I have that same mysterious, feeling like that day

"I have that same mysterious, feeling like that day."

That day I got sucked into the puzzle. Causing Atem and Yugi to panic. Atem blamed himself a bit because he was usually in control of the item. Possible a safety lock because of dark Bakura. For those two knew how crazy and confusing the inside of the puzzle was. Both Yugi and Atem had to try to find me. It took hours. It was something they couldn't figure out, why I was stuck here.