🌸Golden Sandbar🌸

Meanwhile, while I was leaving the palace with all the sorcerers on horseback. Back in Kaibacorp tower, the man himself was packing into a briefcase. Eyes burning with confusion, and determination.

"Brother how long will you be gone?" Mokuba tilted his head.

"I don't know Mobuka. As long as it takes to get my employee back." Kaiba hissed a little through his teeth. He wore his now upgraded long jacket, that seemed to glow with dark blue streaks, and lights. This man really loved his technology.

"Ah..right, i'll stay here as always then." *Click* Seto shuts his case. " I'll be taking the jet. Also if out can give a call to ___'s so called friends, then tell them I am out to bring her back."

"R-right, goodluck Seto!" Mokuba waved to his brother. 'Guess...I better tell them what I know a well." Seto had a hard time to beleive what was going on around me. Mokuba thought it was best to tell them. Just like that Seto flew off the Corp's roof with his Blue Eyes White Dragon Jet for god knows how long he will be gone.

{Modern Egypt}

The hot desert sand never ceased to exists. To this day the pyramids still stand, and history calls around the land, showing still quite a bit. Travelers from far away came to visit when all was good, and calm.

*Tap...Tap..*

A young man stopped next to a shop his eyes golden brown eyes spotting some treats wrapped in a cloth see through bag. A light smile fell upon the young travelers face.

"Hm * chuckled to himself*." 'How pretty.' He spotted the light pink cloak hanging on the walls of the shop, and along side was a baby blue cloak as well. It looked very well made.

"Hello there, would you like some help?" The older women shop owner spoke to the young man. His soft caramel eyes looked up. "Ah...yes please.*Points at the treats* I would like to buy of those."

"Oh nice choice. These seemed to be liked by many theses days." The older lady grabbed the bag, while the young tall man held the money out to her.

"Thank You very much sir, enjoy them." She bowed.

He smiled once again."I'm sure I will." He nods with his head continuing his walk across the dirt, and sandy path with his long jacket, and hair at the back swaying in the breeze.