Jack...'s mind

My eyes widen seeing Yusei there, his deep blue eyes held soo much emotion.

"Yusei.....what's wrong?" I blinked.

"_____ are you alright?" He came closer to me. I sat in my bed totally shocked. ( What is it Yusei......why do you look so scared...?)

I nod." I-I'm fine."

"I heard a loud sound from my room." He looked at me when around my room. Until he picked up something from the floor.

"Oh....its you're phone." He held it in his hand, then looked at me.

" I guess I must of knocked it off. Sorry about that."

* Tap ...tap...* He handed me my phone." I see..., so you're really alright then?"

I nod." Yes." It was dark outside. I thought they should be sleeping by now. Then again I must of woken Yusei up from my dream, making me push my phone off the bed.

" Sorry for disturbing you, get some rest." He left without another word. The second I heard the click on the door shutting, I hunched over.

( Ugh....uh.......that was a hard lie.............) I wanted to sleep but couldn't. It was a little annoying. There was no way, I would go back to sleep.

So I stood up, ignoring my half sick feeling and got dressed.

I sat in my room quietly till the sun slowly started to come up.

(_____ you're awake?)

I looked next to me seeing Amethyst. I nod. ( I couldn't sleep, so I woke up early. ) He tilted his head, stretching a little.

( Well....Yusei did find you at one point. You slept for a long time.)

( Well it is about time for me to-)

* Click...!* Suddenly the door flung open.

(Heeee eeeeeekk!!!) I jumped, seeing the tall blonde Jack looking at me really intense, his eyes where narrowed.

"J-Jack..?" I blinked. (What was his problem now...) Amethyst faded back into my deck, cutting off our conversation.

"____..... .............." He trailed off.

After a long pause he looked at me, face palming himself, he focused his violet eyes at me. " What are you doing up at this time..!? "

"Ah...um........wait! why are you in my room!" I shout back at him, pulling into the corner.

He freezes realizing he has just entered a girls room...

"!......I was hungry. So I...wanted to go eat."

(W_WHAT!)

"...........hungry.....and why did you need to...slam my door open....?" I glared at him.

"...I uh...I WANTEd to know if you wanted any food..!"

"Well........I'll go down myself then." ( May as well not stay here.....since he knows I'm up.)

"Ah..alright then! see you down stairs." He left my room almost tripping in the door frame.

(..Nhgh...why did I come in...?....HOW SHOuLD I KNOw!!....)

* TAp tap tap..* Jack grumble to himself.

( IS IT SUCH A crime to see a friend if she is WELL!?) Jack blinked realizing he was yelling at the ceiling.

"......hmp..." He kept on walking into the kitchen, with his nose crinkled up.

Looking at the tools in the small kitchen. (I'll just have to make breakfest for her.......heh......) A large smirk came to his face.

( Because then...........she will spill all that is on her mind...hehe.) He knew something wasn't right, because last night he heard Yusei suddenly come into my room.

It made him loose his temper, because he ended up waking up really grumpy...... that and he slammed his head on the wall.

( I have to see what is up... that will be pay back...for the lump on my head...)