Silver mixed with Dark

* Knock...Knock*

"Come in." Kaiba's deep voice sounded through the door.

* Click*

"Oh, Its you." Kaiba looked up from his laptop with dull focused eyes.

"Hello there Kaiba."

"Bakura..? why are you here." Kaiba spoke in a low voice. Bakura stood there all innocent, he wore his usually white, and blue striped shirt, but had a long black jacket over top.

"Huh.? I just came here to talk to you about_____-"

"Don't annoy me with such things, I know why you are here, get to the point." Kaiba was clearly in a bad mood, because he had more work piled up on his plate since I vanished.

"Come now.. Kaiba, there is no need for that. * Bakura's face got more stern* As of for _______ she is fine at the moments, just not present. I wish I knew more, but all I could say is that she ether ran away, or got kidnapped."

"What." Was all Kaiba say. "How do you expect me to believe she is fine?!"

Bakura's eyes became sharper. "Well, how should I put it, she is somewhere far, and wont be coming back anytime soon." ( Wait... why on earth am I saying this? I don't really know where she is ether. Her body isn't even in my house anymore)

"Alright, tell me anything you know about her. She must be found. I'll do some digging if I must."

"Thanks Kaiba." With that Bakura left.

........................

As Bakura walked down the street with his dark black jacket flowing behind him, he felt a chill in the wind. Looking to his side he swore he saw another flash of silver next to him. "....w-what...?" Is vanished as quick as it came. ( I swear I could feel another presence near me)

{ Kaiba's Office}

"TCh, just great, even he doesn't know where she is. How dose one just vanish so easy?"

For a second Kaiba was dazed seeing flash images of sand, with three figures walking in the distant.
" I must be lacking sleep, Mokuba..!"

"Y-yes Seto?" His little brother poked his head in. " Get me some black tea." ( Before I loose it.)

"Alright!"

Mokuba left the Kaiba in the room with his hand on his head, and looking out the large glass windows on his skyscraper office.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

( Ugh......I feel even worse.....) My eyes opened up for a second time.

"......." ( Guess I fell asleep....) Now I could see the sun slowly come up.

Slowly, and painfully I reached a hand over to my deck box.

"......are you guys there...? where am I...." My deck always listened to me. Especially Amethyst, Pegasus, and now Dark Magician.

I listened for a reply, but there was nothing, not even a sound.

I pulled my deck box closer to me, as I watched the sun rise.

"......." My mind was fogged up again, deep in thought I failed to realise the voice that was calling for me.

"Hello..? hey....!?"

"❗❗" My eyes snapped ahead. Only to see the figure of Dark Magician with blonde hair standing in front of me with worry spilling out on his face.

"D-Dark.....!" I spoke in a soft voice.

"Thank the gods! you are alright Lady ______! You had us all so worried." The way Dark spoke worried me. Just how long was he out? or ...
( W-wait....! don't tell me he!! he!)

As Dark slowly adjusted the fire near me slightly turned his head to speak. "I....I saw you after you fell from the cliff, now because of that man you are in terrible shape. So please just rest, and let me take care of things."

Something was strange...., I looked at Dark's back. He looked different. It wasn't just the missing hat, or cloak top missing.

"Here...______ eat." Before I knew it Dark held a small little amounts of fish on a leaf to me. "Its the best I could find, since we are very far out."
My eyes scanned the land. We were by water.

"Thank you..." Dark placed the leaf next to me, but something else was bothering me. I slowly reached up a hand towards the blond magician's face.

"O..h..lady _____."He looked at me with shock.

I touched the side of his face...., then moved to his long golden locks. His deep blue eyes scanned me. ".......you seem....changed..." I whispered.

He slowly took my hand from his face, and swiftly held it. "Well..., see that's because..."