✨ Dark Coffee✨

I was sitting on the chair in the living room/ garage. It was a okay place, I thought the bedroom area upstairs was much better, still I got use to it.

Jack was cooking food, come to think of it, it was really weird to think Jack would cook anything good with his own too hands.
I waited tapping my foot in the air.

Out of no where I see Yusei walk in the room. " Hey..___ where is-" I lifted up my finger pointing at the small kitchen.
"??" Yusei walked over peaking in, he saw Jack focused hard on cooking something. He even took of his long white coat.

*Yusei pulled back* He walked closer to me, he leaned in a whispered in my ear. " ..uh...how long has this happened?"
" Since early this morning.......I don't know what has gotten into him."

"I see........." Yusei straightened up. Looking in his direction.
" So....how are you feeling?"
My eyes widen for a second." Oh, I'm fine." ( heh...sort of...)
" That's good. Well I need to head out for a little. I'll see you later then. Keep Jack from burning down the house please."

I giggled to myself nodding. Yusei patted my head, and left. I could hear him start up his runner, and leave.

" Alright..! here you go." * Clack*
I blink, seeing Jack put a plate down in front of me. There was some burnt toast with jam, soup... and..................... (...what is that.....?) I looked at the blob of something that looked sort of like a vegetable. ( I'll just call that mystery food...)
" Ah thanks. It looks good." ( More like a little burnt.., but hey it might work.)

Jack sat down across form me grinning. ( ....just what is up with him...)
I began to eat without thinking another word, trying to push his grin out from my mind.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

" See you later !! "

"Hey! ____ whe-" * bang* The door shut cutting Jack's last words off.
"Haaaauhh..* I sighed*.....that was weird......" Surprisingly his food tasted quite good. It was time to get out, I was going to head for the streets. Maybe see something new.

I was in mid step in the large park. Until I saw this massive tree. "!! aaah! omg I must climb it." I know I was acting weird but I just had to.
Whipping my head left and right. I saw no one who was close enough to get me in trouble. I speed walked to the tree.

"Wow...!" I looked up it was sooo cool, and the best part was. It had the greatest view of the city. You could see, all the amazing store and shops, and the big ass Kaiba Corp skyscraper. I have personally never met Kaiba, I heard stories from him being the worst man alive. That and he was supper....rich, that he could be swimming in a pool filled with his own money by now.

Still I thought it would be cool, to see inside of that monster building. Slowly I gripped the first tree branch. " O-okay... hear I go..."
Looking up I literally map out, seeing which way I can climb up. I climbed up with ease. Sitting down carefully on almost the highest, widest branch. I gazed out from above.

It was warm, and sunny everywhere, very calming.

I shifted on the tree branch, I saw the little kids playing on the swings. A girl just hit the boyfriend on the head with her -......" ..ah.........never......mind....." ( Anyways!)

There was something else, something that seemed to be missing. "Hey....Ruby are you there?"
There was a quiet pause for a moment.

(..Rurbni! niii! niii!) I saw her show up, her crimson eyes shinning with pure happiness.
"Oh hey..! you're listening." I swung my legs on the tree branch. Reaching over a grasp a smaller branch that had a little clump of leaves on it.

Reaching closer and closer, my hand finally touched down on it. " Ahhhha.....gotcha hehe." I slowly pulled the branch over to me.
Ruby sat on a branch just above me, tilting her head innocently. " Hehe look Ruby I got it."

( Nii niiii!!) She jumped up and down shaking leaves off the tree.

"Ah.. Ruby! care---full..." I blinked seeing leaves fall way down below. ".....huhhh....goood no one was below us." I pull on the branch even more, brining it up to my face. I play with the soft lush leaves on the branch.

I didn't realize that I pulled a little too far. Until I hear a snapping sound.

* K...k.k..krrrrrrrr Crack.*

"! Hee.!" Suddenly the branch flies out of my hand, cutting a bunch of leaves off the tree as It falls below at a fast speed, and did I mention this also knocked Ruby off the tree also.

"!!!!!! ( AHhh!) My eyes widen, as I see everything falls down. Including Ruby.( Ah noo! Ruby!) I shout in my head seeing my duel spirit fall.

* Crack!*

"Teh !AArrrggh..!" I hear shout from below. Flinching, I froze, trying to slowly pull back so who ever that.
( Oh god...please don't see me please don't see me please don't see me...Please Don't-!) My words stop, as I slowly see a figure show up under me.

*gulp..* My heart skipping a beat. I look at the figure. It was a he, tall and brown hair, and he did not look happy.