♦♠✨ It could of not been any sweeter✨

* Knock knock knock*

"........" Yusei was asleep.

* Knok Knock KNOCK!* The knocks on his door became even louder.

"......ngh......" The tall guy with black hair rolled on his bed.

* BANG BANG BANG!*

"YUSEI! wake up already!! ____ isn't back yet!!!!"

"!!!!!" Yusei's eyes shot open, hearing Jack's voice screaming at him. "W-What..! she isn't back yet?!" Yusei jumped out of his bed, throwing on his usual cloths. He quickly adjusted his hair. He ran down the hall upstairs. To my room.

"Jack are you sure she isn't just sleeping?"

"No I'm sure!" * Tap Tap tap tap!* The two ran swinging my door open to my temporary room when I visit. The colour from their face's drains.

"N-no Way!!!"

* Tap....tap.......* " Ugh........mhh......Yusei...., Jack......what is it that woke me up so early in the morning..., you know I do really late shifts.........right...?" Crow blinked, falling half asleep. He leaned on the wall. His usual spiky orange hair was now, half sloped down to his shoulders and part way up.

"____never came back last night..!" Jack blurted out.

"What..! seriously..?" Crow tried to sound worried but he was too sleepy.

"We where all tired last night so we fell asleep." Yusei sighed.

"Y-yeah...I found myself wake up in the couch down stairs. Not even in my own bedroom."

Crow just nods.

"We better go look for her then, who knows where she could be."

"Right..!" Jack speed walked down the stairs.

"..aaaawwwhhhmmm......" Crow let out a sleep yawn. Yusei looked at him a little concerned. "Y-Yusei...as much as I'd love to help search, I can barley stand upon my feet..........forgive me...." Crow leaned on the wall once again.

"It's alright Crow, we understand you get some sleep. We promise to find her, and bring her back safe."

"Good luck!......" Crow waved slumping over once again. Yusei held up a hand to wave off in thanks.

* Click Tick!* The door shut, making the house quiet once again.

"...mmmh.....so sleeeepppy...........I can't....even stand...." Crow walked back into his room collapsing onto his bed, and instantly fell asleep.

Meanwhile I was still sleeping, it was still early morning. Most who liked to sleep, or had no choice would still be out cold.

"..Z...z..z..zzz............"

Even Amethyst fell asleep, yes we were both out of it. Fast asleep....... no morning light touched us, it was blocked by the buildings. It was dark where we slept.

As time past, we didn't realize it when Yusei and Jack with a small hint of luck they found us. Seeing me lying there on the ground against Amethyst. They just stood their in shock.

"...uh...Yusei...maybe I'm hallucinating, but this that duel spirit with ____?" Jack was lost for words.
His friend shook his head." ..no....you're not.. I see it too. That is ____ duel spirit. It must of protected her this hole time."

"For this long..?!" Jack questioned as they stepped closer." A duel spirit can be very loyal so iv'e heard and we have seen. Like Luna in a way."

A small smile touched Jack's lips." They must really like her."

"Yeah..." Right then Amethyst opened up his eyes. "!" His violet eyes wide seeing the two. Yusei and Jack froze to the ground.
Yusei held up his hands." Don't worry....we are hear to help her..... we are friends."

Amethyst nods. (...I know....you are Yusei and Jack......I leave _____ to you, please keep her safe. I'm so tired......) Amethyst spoke to them in their minds.

"Of course." Yusei nods, they watched as the large cat duel spirit bow his head to them, and fade back into my deck.

They walked over. Yusei slowly picked me up. "....She is cold."

"Look at this Yusei, her hair seems to be a little wet."Jack touched my hair a little.

"I wonder why...? did it rain during the night..."

" Lets hurry and being her back, she probable has one hell of a story."

They nod to each other.

"........" As Yusei gently lifted me, and began to softly walk down the steps. I could slightly feel my body sway. My mind became a little aware, that I was being carried.

Thought I was still asleep, I could smell the sweet comforting of Yusei......

"Hey...Yusei..." Jack offered him his white jacket.
"...For _____."

"Thank you Jack." Yusei smiled, as his friend slowly slide the snow white coat over me, to keep me from being colder.

It hit my mind even harder, I just smiled to myself in my mind. I was saved, because one could not miss the fragrance of Jack's fancy perfume.