Disagree

I shuffled down the hard sand/ dirt path, to meet with the others of the Pharaoh's court, and what ever guards where rounded up by the stoic Seto.
'I can't believe....I'm going with Seto.' Honestly, I didn't 100% trust Seto, maybe it was because he looked like Kaiba, or the way he spoke his words still stung. Even if he was more polite with them. My duel spirits where in their cards resting. I didn't want to bother them, so I was alone in my thoughts now.
'Hu.........Atem.....' I whined.
"You there..!" A loud voice caught me off guard. I looked up, seeing a guard holding his spear towards me. "Who are you!? what are you doing here, there are no commoners allowed here."
'EEEEk!'
"Ah....!Sir...,I'm a guest for the King." He comes closer to me, holding the spear up towards me. I could feel my blood freeze. ' Come one!! I thought everyone knew I was here temporary. How did this guy miss that?!'
"ANSWER ME, and No LIES or...else..."
*Ching...!* It came dangerously close to me, ready to pierce my ribs. "S-sir, I really....am here for lodging. My name is______." I stood their in shock.
When suddenly I see a figure walking closer, when it spoke. "What's going on here...?!" It was Atem. He was calm enough, but had a sharper tongue.
"Caught this girl walking here on palace grounds!" He still dared to hold the spear at me, in the eyes of the Pharaoh.
"Lower your weapon, this girl means no harm. She is here under my name." Atem was starting to loose his cool a little, I could tell by the tone of his voice. This made the guard panic.
"I'm Sorry my King! I didn't know that she lived here, I have never seen her before." The man bowed his head to the floor.
"It's alright, all that I ask is you tell the others who do not know."
"Understood!" The guard speed walked away.
'Feeew......' *THump thump...thump thump* My heart still raced like crazy no matter how many breaths I took in.
"Are you alright _____, I'm sorry about that." Seeing the apologetic face of his made my stomach sink. I disliked seeing him sad, and worried.

I nod my head. "Yes, don't worry he didn't stab me or anything." He put a slim arm on the shoulder. "That's good, will you come with me then. Its almost time."
"Sure."

The two of us walked down the steps, and not long after that met up with all the guards gathered up for the patrol.
"Pharaoh, we are ready when you are."
Atem nods his head. "Come with me then." Taking my hand softly in his he leads me to Seto, and the horse he was already mounted on. "Keep her safe."
"Of course." Seto held out his arm to me, telling me to take it so he could pull me up on the horse. 'No.' I didn't want help, no matter how hard it was to bend my legs still. I dropped Atem's hand, by passing the Seto's hand. I grabbed onto the saddle, and swung myself up. Only to have the two look at me in shock. More like Seto was somewhat annoyed. Still it didn't fail to paint a surprised look on their faces.
"💦..*cough* Right, lets go then." Shacking his head, trying to keep his cool King mood, no matter how much his modern personality wanted to break out of him, after spending soo much time in my era.

With a slight kick on the horses' side by Seto we began moving. I narrowed my eyes. There was no way I was holding onto him, I did not want to suffer emotional problems if this somehow would seep out to Kaiba Seto. 'TCH Never!'
I sat there like stone, behind the brunette my sharp eyes watching all the guards, around us. ' I'm watching you...too....' I turned my head, glaring into Seto's back. Then something fun hit my head.
' Lets play a game..a game of hats...hehe'

✨✨
✨✨
✨✨✨
News that will happen in the near future. There will be a few more new faces entering :D I hope you are all exited to see who that will be