♠ Simple Words♠

I looked away, finally getting my cake. I chewed on it like nothing happened. However, that was a total lie.

"...um....miss...?" A voice made me almost jump my seat. I looked up as I shuttered at that voice.

I faced, some deep blue ones. "!" It was that Dark Magician, that Ruby ran to. "!!!!!!!"
(" I'm sorry to bother you....,but Is this you're friend....?) I blinked, he was so polite, and seeing him hold Ruby in his arms., it was almost cute.

"!!!!!!" ( Ah..! I'm sooooo sorry....about that s-sir...) I replied. I looked at Ruby who jumped back next to me. The Magician just smiled at me softly.
( No problem miss....., don't worry ....she didn't cause me and us any trouble.)

I sighed really big, almost hitting my head off the table.

Dark Magician: (..??)

(...I see you're enjoying the strawberry cake.) He smiled at me, from below his large violet hat.

( Y'yes... its quite good.) I had a hard time focusing, he was just soo calm and swift. His words where kind. (.....wait.....was he....the.....)

( Yes It was) He replied.

"!" ( Oh...you heard that.......) I replied in my head.
( It seemed like you were having trouble, so I wanted to help. So I just whispered a little.) The Magician with brown hair replied. It was crazy....it was like I have talked to a duel spirit like his before. I couldn't wrap my head around it. Didn't he have to return to his duel partner. Why was he talking to me?

"...t-thanks for that....." He bowed his head a little, then walked back to his seat. Right after patting Ruby on the head. ( Take care of her.) I swore he was talking to me, but then I realized Ruby tilt her head at him. Just as he went back to his seat.

"Oh........." He was telling Ruby that. I watched him sit down crossing his legs, and began speaking to his duellist once again. Like nothing ever happened.

I sat back in my chair and finished my food.

* Vvvvvrrrnnnnnnnn....!* I heard the sound of motor shut off. "H-hey...! _____." A familiar voice called to me.

I looked up seeing Yusei waving at me. "Do you want a ride...?!" He called.

"....c-crap.....I don't want to be mistaken as a girlfriend........{" I whispered to myself} ...."Sure! but just this once time." I called trying to make the rest of the cafe stop staring at me. That Yusei was talking to me.

"Huh....y-yeah okay." Yusei trailed off.