116

As promised!!! I didn't make you wait too long now did I ;) 

Please comment/vote!

<><><><><>

"It."

Negan leveled the bat at Abraham.

No, no, no, no.

"Anybody moves, anybody says anything cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father and then we'll start," His eyes flickered over to me and I felt like he knew. Like he knew me, or recognized something in me that most others hadn't. Like he knew I had planned on attacking. My eyes went from Abraham to Rick and Carl. I couldn't...I couldn't just let this happened.

Abraham straightened his spine and met Negan's gaze levelly. He jerked his chin once in confirmation. He was going to stare this man in the face and watch as his death came. He was a soldier through and through. He simply accepted it. His spine was stiff and his gaze level.

Negan's eyes were still on mine when he spoke his next words. "You can breath, you can blink, you can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that."

Sasha gasped, her breath coming out in a strangled cry.

Negan raised the bat above his head.

I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe. It was like my body was frozen and I had gone someplace else.

Negan brought the bat down on Abraham's skull as hard as he could. There was a sickening crunch the made my stomach heave and Abraham fell forward, but he didn't go down. He caught himself by one hand and stilled for a second but he never looked away. 

Negan preened. "Ho, ho ho. Look at that! Taking it like a champ!"

I sank my teeth into the side of my cheek.

Abraham pushed himself back up, so he could glare at Negan as blood started to run down his face. "Suck-My-Nuts," he growled out.

I tasted blood in my mouth. There was nothing I could do. I was absolutely powerless to sit here and watch my brother die. Just like I had watched Katie die, only this was somehow both easier and harder to watch. Abraham was a survivor. He was supposed to make it through this. He was supposed to be one of the last ones standing...

When Negan hit him a second time Abraham went down and stayed down. 

Bile rose in my throat and I wanted so badly to let go. 

Then Negan kept swinging the bat until there was nothing left. Over and over under there was just bone and blood and thicker matter spreading across the gravel.

I wouldn't cry. Not in front of these people. Abraham wouldn't want that. He would never want us to show them any weakness. It was then I realized my hands were already clenched into fists as I shook with the effort it took to keep my emotions bottled up inside.

Negan pulled back, panting, his eyes wide. "Did you hear that?" he asked letting out a peel of laughter. "He said 'suck my nuts.' Phew." And he swung the bat again, even though there was nothing left. Even though there was no reason. 

There was nothing left.

"Oh my goodness, this!" Negan said swinging his bat, sending blood spraying over all of us. "You guys look at my dirty girl," he crowed, holding out the bat.

He stepped up to me, pushing the bat towards me face. "Sweetheart, lay your eyes on this."

My eyes were burning and I was shaking, but I would not cry. Not in front of this man.