Someone I use to know

Start from the beginning

Not long after that I calmed down, and was back to mumbling. "Ahem, I have found these." I looked up seeing Mahad holding 2 cloaks in his arms with such grace. "Oh cool! I looked at it." He smiled lightly at my expression. "Yes, why don't you try them on, and see which one it is you like?" I reached forward about to grab them but stopped midway." Waiitt......."

"Yes?" He looked confused. "No, never mind." I knew Seto might ask questions, on why I wore Maha's sacred clothing but. " It makes no difference. Hey could I go now?"

I take the cloths from him. "Sure." "Great!!" I began walking away. "Thanks Mahad! I'll try them on, and see."

"No no thanks needed as long as they fit." He waved off to me as I walked to go try on the cloaks.

{Later that Day}

I have tried on both cloaks, and to my luck. I found that both fit actually quite well. They where really long on me close to the floor. Still looked pretty cool if you asked me. They where the simple cream colour like he wore, but the fastener was embedded with violet gems, so when I looped the soft cloth into place, the stone shone in the light. I went out the the balcony that was high above the ground, where Atem would speak to his people if needed. It was so quiet but cool to stand here.

Then I had a idea." Hey....Dark are you there?" I said in a calm voice. Just like that my call was answered.

'Yes I am ______. What do you need?'

"Yay! you did hear me." Dark smiled as he adjusted his hat with one hand. "I will always be here." He replied all cool like. "Say could you help me out here a sec? * Points up* I'd like you go on the roof of the palace." Dark's eyes widen, it made his strong spirit light hearted. It made him pleased seeing that I was feeling better.

'I don't mind, but are you sure? It might be windy.'

I nod. "Yes! I must see it." Letting out a sigh Dark holds out a arm to me. 'Well let me help you dream become a reality.' I happily grabbed his arm, as he pulled me close to his tall form. "Alright hold on now." My blonde Magician said. Slowly we lifted up off the ground, and floated up to the roof of the Palace.

"We are here Miss_____. Careful now, it's quite a ways up from the ground below." "I'll be careful, so sweat." Nodding, he slowly sets me down on my feet.

*ssswwoooooshh...* A gentle breeze blows, lifting up my new cloak along with my hair. A slight scent of Mahad hits my nose. There was no mistaking it, it was coming from the cloak he has given me. It was a sweet smell...., like grapes or sugar. The thought made me wanna kick myself, how dare I think of that he was too busy with being a guard.

"Stupid." I hissed a little.

*cough* "P-Pardon?" Dark looked to me confused. Having him still standing here behind me ignoring him, I looked down spotting a figure walking way....down below.

It was Priest Seto. I didn't think he could see me, till I felt sharp...cold eyes lock onto mine. Looking me dead in the eyes. "💦" Making my blood freeze inside of me.

"N-no...way..." I could see him shake his head at me. "He did ...see... me." Dark stepped towards me. ' I think so too. Do you think this was a good idea?'

"Nah, forget that. I'm sure Atem will let me knowing you are here hehe." I giggled. Dark face palms himself. Knowing he had no choice but to stay around because I was reckless at times.