"Yes you keep pissing telling me Joe, I'm naturally really white too don't forget" she says.

"Calm down babe" he laughs as be strokes her hand.

Matthew finishes his bottle and drops it on the floor. Niamh laughs and smiles as she bends down to pick it up.

"Ma!" Matthew squeals as he grabs a handful of Niamh's hair.

"Oi son, leave mummy's hair alone" Joe laughs.

Niamh tries to free her hair but Matthew has a firm grip on her hair. He puts it in his mouth and eats and babbles.

"No Matthew" Niamh says as she manages to free her hair but Matthew starts to cry.

"Don't cry" Niamh coos as she tries to settle him.

"Mummy's not in the good books anymore" Joe laughs.

Joe lifts Matthew off Niamh's lap and cuddles him. "What's up wee man?" Joe coos as he cuddles him and he snuggles into Joe's chest. Joe smiles and kisses his head.

"Aw that's cute, let me get a pic" she smiles.

"You better get my good side" he smirks.

"I will, it's going on Instagram" she smiles as she gets her phone out.

Niamh laughs as Joe frowns , she then uploads the photo to Instagram and puts a comment with it says 'my boys having cuddles at the service station'.

"It's a nice photo" she smiles.

Joe smiles happily and kisses her head. "Shall we get going again?" Niamh asks.

Niamh nods and they head back to the car. She buckles Matthew into his car seat and kisses his head before getting in the front again.

Niamh looks at Joe and smiles happily, "ready?" She asks as she puts her belt on.  Joe nods and smiles, "how much longer now?" she asks.

"Around two hours" Joe says.

Niamh nods, "can we stop in around an hours time so I can feed him? No doubt he will be hungry" she says. Joe nods and smiles at her "I've packed some baby biscuits but I know you've just had the car cleaned" Niamh adds.

"If he wants them soon you can give them to him, I don't mind" he smiles.

"You sure?" Niamh asks. 

Joe nods and smiles, "he looks sleepy" Joe says as Matthew is sucking his dummy and his eyes are rolling in his head.

Niamh smiles "he's already had ten hours of sleep today" Niamh says. 

"Probably just getting over the sickness he had" Joe says.

Niamh smiles and looks down at her phone. "Everyone's commenting on that photo of you and Matty" Niamh smiles.

"What are they saying?" Joe says as he pulls into the fast lane.

"Mum commented on it on Facebook saying that he was getting big and she can't wait to see us again" Niamh smiles.

Joe smiles "he is though, doesn't look like a baby much now, apart from those chubby cheeks" Joe smiles.  

Niamh nods, "he still my wee baby though" she says as she reads more comments.

"What else have people been saying?" he asks.

"Erm... Let me see, lots of people are asking me to post more, he's so cute, just looks exactly like Joe... Erm... He's grown etc" Niamh says.

"You should post more of him" he smiles.

"I should post more of me and you" she smiles.

"I think you'll send some of the fans into heart failure" Joe laughs.

Niamh laughs back and takes a selfie of them as he is driving and not looking and posts it on Instagram.

"Aw Niamh! That's a terrible one!" he says as it catches his eye.

"It's cute" she smiles.

Joe rolls his eyes and disagrees. "Get rid of it" he says.

"Joe!" Niamh says.

"Fine keep in on there" he replies as Niamh records him having a rant.

"Calm yourself babe" she says. Joe says no more of it and carries on driving.