Hardly innocent

She wonders to herself what had triggered Chloe to ask all the questions. She decides not to let it play on her and gets herself dressed.

"He dozed off again" Joe says as Niamh spies Matthew lying on their bed asleep.

Niamh smiles and puts her top on, "I'm bloody roasting" he says.

She smiles and nods "I agree, still on for the walk?" She smiles.

"Yeah, of course" he smiles as he puts a piar of shorts on and keeps his top off as he is sweating.

"Eww Joe put it away" she teases as she sees his sweaty yet slight hairy chest.

"I'm too warm" he laughs. Niamh walks over to him and he kisses her passionately Joe strokes her stomach as she has a crop top on and a pair of shorts. "Geez your so hot in these" he says as he squeezes her bum cheek.

"Hey!" she giggles as it tickles her.

"Mmm very firm" he smirks.

"Shush" she giggles.

Joe kisses Niamh, "we better head out then" Joe smiles.

Niamh nods, "did you get someone to look after Matthew or is he coming to?" Joe asks.

"I don't know" she says, "I'll ask her now" Niamh says.

Niamh giggles as Joe pinches her bum, She knocks the door of Chloe's bedroom and goes in, she doesn't seem in great form so Niamh goes and sits on the bed beside her, "hey what's up?" Niamh asks curiously.

"Nothing" Chloe says as she looks up at the ceiling.

"Are you sure? You don't seem as if there's nothing wrong?" Niamh says. There's a bit of silence for a moment before Niamh pipes up again, "you know you can always talk to me" she says.

"Niamh...could you... It doesn't matter" Chloe starts.

"Could I what?" Niamh asks and Chloe shakes her head. "Oh come on Chlo spill what's the goss? What have you done now?" Niamh laughs to try and lighten the mood a little.

Chloe sits up and looks at Niamh, "if I told you to get me something would do?" Chloe whispers.

"It better not be drugs Chloe" Niamh says.

Chloe laughs a little, "no it's not drugs" she reassures her.

"Yes, I'm sure I could what do you need?" Niamh asks.

"A...a...a... P-p-p-pregnancy test" she whispers.

Niamh's eyes widen, "so this is what all the questions were for?" she asks, Chloe looks down at her lap and nods.

"I've missed my period this month and I wanted to wait until I saw you so we could you know talk" Chloe stutters.

Niamh smiles "ahh I see, you could of easily gone to the chemist" Niamh says.

"Niamhy my bestfriend when I was younger works there, there was no chance" Chloe says embarressed.

"Are you scared to take it?" Niamh says.

"From everything you told me...yes" Chloe says.

"You'll be fine Chlo, I took about three before it sunk it I was pregnant" Niamh says. "I will take one with you if you like? I mean it will be negative but it's reassurance for you" Niamh smiles.