Missed you being here

"The tension, jesus christ" Joe laughs.

"I know it was sexy though" she giggles as they aren't needed for twenty minutes now.

"Definately" he laughs.

"I've missed this" she smiles.

"I've missed you being here too" Joe smiles.

Niamh smiles again as she reads her script.

"Remember when we made out in my dressing room" Joe smirks as he sits next to Niamh.

Niamh nods "what happened now... Remind me?" Niamh giggles. Joe laughs at her and gets his phone out.

Niamh takes it off him, "oi what was that for?" he asks.
"Don't be so anti-social!" she says.

Niamh looks through his phone and goes to is images and looks at photos of Matthew.

She smirks "oh god Joe why do you have this?" Niamh says as she finds a photo of her holding Matthew just minutes old, she is flushed, sweating and crying.

"Because it's cute, so don't delete it please" he says.

"I look horrendous" Niamh huffs as she zooms in on Matthew.

"No you don't, shut up" he laughs.

"My hair is all over the shot, what even is that" niamh says as she looks at herself.

"To think you showed people that! Flip sake Joe, you let me down" she says trying to keep a straight face but she can't help but giggle.

"It was the first photo I ever sent to your mum when he was born" Joe smiles.

"Oh lord, that means half the world will have seen it now" she laughs.

Joe just laughs and gives Niamh a kiss. "Your my little cutie so shush you" he whisers.

"If you ever show that picture to anyone I will make your life a misery" he says.

"Oh really?" he laughs. She nods and taps his nose.

Joe laughs and grabs her wrist and kisses her lips. He lets go of her wrist and moves his hands to her waist.

"Love you really" she giggles.

"Prove it?" He smirks.

"How?" she smirks as she looks him straight in the eyes.

"Later" he smiles as he strokes her hip.

Niamh laughs, "simmer you down" she giggles

Joe kisses her again as they are again called back to set. "This thing makes me too hot!" Niamh moans.

"Yeah I know, your rather sexy" Joe smirks.

Niamh rolls her eyes and looks down at the prosthetic bump. "Crack a smile" he laughs.

"This is so weird, it's almost wrong" Niamh says as se prods the bump.

Joe laughs, "come on" he says.

Niamh follows joe back to set and they start to act again.