Bubble bath

Joe rolls over in bed to see Niamh asleep next to him, he smiles to himself when he realises that he's slept with her again.
She looked so peaceful so he didn't want to wake her.
He slips out of bed quietly and makes his way downstairs and makes himself and Niamh a hot drink.

As he makes his way upstairs he hears Niamh getting up and making a wild dash to the bathroom.He puts the drinks down on the bedside table and goes into the bathroom.
"Morning" he says as she is just getting up to flush the toilet.

"Morning" she mumbles. Joe could tell she was grumpy. He doesn't say anything but puts his arms around her waist from behind. He rest his chin on her shoulder and places a kiss on her neck.

He looks at her and watches her wash her mouth out. "This bloody baby of mine making me sick again" she moans as she looks at Joe through the mirror.

"It'll pass don't worry" Joe says as he rubs her stomach a little.

Niamh moves and goes back through to the bedroom, "what is that dreadful smell?" She questions as Joe picks up the coffees.

"I made you coffee?" he says nervously incase Niamh is going to bite his head off. She raises her hand to her mouth and runs to the toilet again.

"Opps my mistake" Raf says to himself as he goes to pour it out.

Niamh comes back and look at him, "please tell me breakfast doesn't consist of; porridge, oranges, rice snaps, coco pops, toast, butter, chocolate or milk" she says.

Joe laughs, "well I'm afraid to tell you that it does" he says as she comes and gets back into bed beside him.

"Oh my god what is wrong with me" she moans as she rolls onto Joe.

"Your growing a baby, sweetie, don't stess" he says. Niamh sighs and rests her hand on her slightly swollen stomach.

"Awk bless you darling" he says as he pulls her close.

Niamh looks up at him "I'm going for a bath, I managed to get sick in my hair" she giggles.

"Ew you minger" he jokes.

Niamh grabs a pillow and hits him with it, "shut it you" she says as she bobs her tongue out.

"Sorry kid" he smirks as she heads for the bathroom. He leaves her for a while, and then goes into Niamh who had her eyes shut but is smiling at him, as she knows he's there looking at her.

"What do you want?" she giggles.

"Come to see how you are" he smiles as he sees how battered and bruised her legs, arms and chest really are.

"Well I'm fine thank you" she giggles.

Joe sits himself down next to her and smiles, "warm enough for you?" He says as he sees the steam rising from the water.

"Yes it's lovely thanks, nice of you to ask" she smiles. He sits silently watching her open mouthed.

"Catching flies?" she smirks.

Joe snaps out of it "of course not" he smiles.

She giggles as he continues to stare at her boobs. "See something you like?" She says as she flicks water at him.