Delay

"5 hour delay, there's something wrong with the wing... They are waiting on a replacement plane" Niamh huffs.

"We can have fun in those 5 hours can't we Matty?" Joe coos.

"Although they have said if we stay in gates 2-6 area with the tickets we can get free drinks at the bars " Niamh says.

"See it's not all that bad" he smiles.

"Exactly" Niamh smiles as she lifts Matthew up. "Hello you" Niamh smiles.

"O-oh Mattys socks come off" Joe says as he puts it back on his foot. Matthew kicks his legs and whimpers a little when Joe puts it back on. "Ticklish just like your mummy Matthew" Joe laughs.

"Aw is daddy annoying you sweetie" Niamh says as Matthew starts to cry a little. Niamh bounces him a little to calm him "shh shh it's okay sweetie" Niamh soothes as she strokes his hair.

Matthew starts to settle and look up at Niamh. Niamh smiles at him as she strokes his hair as a piece is sticking up and won't go down. "Bad hair day little fella" Joe smirks.

"He's going bald at the back" Niamh says as she moves her hand.

"He's got a funny colour of hair, it's light but dark" Joe laughs.

Niamh nods as smiles as she sits down beside him, "he defiantly has but he look so much like you I bet he'll be really dark when he's older" Niamh says.

"He has your face though" Joe says.

Niamh looks at him a little confused "really? How?" Niamh says as she turns Matthew so she can look at him.

"His nose and eyes" Joe smiles.

Niamh smiles at him "yeah I guess he does" she smiles.

Joe smiles as Matthew has his eyes glued to Niamh. "Your hair little man is sticking up everywhere, bed hair or what" Niamh coos.

Matthew takes hold of Niamh's index finger and holds it tightly. Niamh smiles at him and looks up at Joe, Matthew blows raspberries at Niamh "Cheeky" Niamh coos.

He looks at Niamh wide eyed, "He loves looking at you Niamhy" Joe smiles. Joe leans in a kisses her "have you enjoyed yourself babe?" He smiles.

Niamh nods, "imagine daddy didn't come Matty we wouldn't have his company" Niamh smiles.

Joe smiles happily at her "so you've enjoyed me being here with you?" Joe smiles.

Niamh nods, "did you enjoy it?" she asks as she cuddles up to him.

He nods and kisses her head, "I did indeed, especially now we're coming home with that ring on your finger" he smiles.

"Aw you were so nervous that day...I knew there was something up" she smiles.

"I only decided to propose a day before we came out" Joe smiles.

"I love you" she smiles.