Not so white

He carries her through to the ensuite and stands in the shower with her and turns it on.

"Let's share a shower" he smiles.

"I have no fucking choice" Niamh laughs.

Joe laughs, "It'll be fun" he smiles. Joe kisses her and runs his hands down her sides.

She let's the water run to wet her hair before starting to wash it. Joe just stands mesmerised by her as she takes her soaking wet pyjamas off. "I can't believe you sometimes Mr McFadden!" she giggles.

"I can't believe you either Miss Walsh" he laughs. "Joe what about Matty, he's poorly and if he wakens no one is out there" Niamh says.

"He'll be fine" Joe says.

Niamh rolls her eyes and decides to have a quick shower. She finds it hard to have a quick shower as Joe keeps feeling her up.

"Let me shower" she laughs as she tries to wash her hair.

"Can't allow that" he smiles.
Niamh just ignores him and gets on with it. "Babe as much as I love you... Your not helping I need to wash my hair" he says.

"Wash it when I get out then" Niamh says. "Anyway since when have you been hair conscious?" She giggles.

Joe laughs, "I always have been" he smirks.

He strokes her sides and kisses her forehead. Niamh quickly washes her hair before getting out and grabbing a towel.

Joe smiles happily as she gets out the shower and he quickly washes his hair and gets out.

She heads into the bathroom and sits down on the bed as she is really tired. Joe goes back through to her with a towel around his waist. "Joe I'm so tired I think I could cry" she moans.

"Aww Niamhy" he smiles.

"Don't aww Niamhy me" she moans.

He sits on her bed and sits her on his knee. She hugs him and rests her head against his chest.

He strokes her back and smiles at her, She looks up at him and smiles a little. Joe kisses her and makes her smile.

"The day will fly by and then you'll be at home and-" Joe is cut off by Niamh.

"Then I'll have to sort Matthew" she sighs.

"What!?" Joe says a little confused.

"I'll have to get him ready for bed" Niamh says.

"I'm so sorry Niamhy" he says as he knows he's working late.

"It's okay" she says.

"Why don't you wait for me at the studios?" he suggests.

"I'm not sure Joe, Matthew he's ill" Niamh says.

"Well we can see how he is" Joe smiles as he rubs her shoulder.

Niamh gets up and grabs her phone and holds her towel up before sitting back down on Joes knee.