Outdoors resturant.

"Keep this a secret right?" she say as she takes his hand and they walk to the restaurant, and Joe nods.

"Your not pregnant?... Are you?" Joe says.

"No...but Chloe is" she says with a smile on her face.

"What! Seriously?" Joe says.

Niamh nods, "I even saw the test" she says.

"Oh my" Joe smiles, "auntie Niamhy" Joe laughs.

"Indeed, I'm all excited but she isn't too keen on the idea" Niamh says.

Joe laughs as they walk down the the beach front, "you scared her with all your pregnancy and labour stories" Joe laughs.

"I only told her the truth well" Niamh giggles.

"Well what?" Joe laughs.

"It's different for everybody though" she says.

Joe nods and strokes her hand as they get to the outdoors restaurant.

They get to their table and sit down, Joe sits watching Niamh who's looking out at the sea which is pretty dark.

"I'm excited to go to the beach, it makes me feel relaxed" Niamh says.

"So am I" Joe smiles as he strokes her leg with his leg.

"You said this night would be memorable...why?" she asks.

"Because" Joe smiles.

"Because what?" Niamh giggles.

"Just because" Joe laughs.
"Wait and see" Joe smiles as he kisses her cheek.

He pours her a glass of wine and smiles, "So what are you having? she asks.

"Hmm" Joe says as he reads the menu.
"What are you having babe?" he asks.

"Fish curry" Niamh smiles happily at him.

"What do you suggest I have?" Joe says.

"You like beef right?" Niamh asks and Joe nods "Beef Redang" Niamh says. Joe nods and decides to get it.

They order their food and sit talking for a while, "How did Matty manage to poo on the bed Joe like how?" Niamh laughs.

"I should of left the nappy on underneath him but I didn't" Joe says. "I thought he was done" he says.

Niamh laughs at Joe "oh babe you know he does this a lot" she giggles.

"Yeah it's always with me; he either pees on me or waits to poo until I have the nappy off him" Joe huffs.

"He loves his daddy that's why" Niamh giggles.

"So you're saying he shows his love by peeing on me?" Joe says.

Niamh nods "he loves you Joe" she smirks.

"I love you... How do you show me how much you love me?" Niamh flirts.

"Dry hump you infront of your sister" he smirks.

"I like it" she giggles.

"Do you now?" he laughs.

"Yeah but I prefer it when my sister isn't there" she laughs.

"I think we freaked her out" Joe laughs.

Niamh nods "defiantly did" Niamh says. "It was fun though" Niamh giggles.

"Maybe next time the equation should be me plus you, minus any family, minus our clothes" Joe hints.

Niamh looks at him awkwardly and nods. "Oh crack a smile, anyone would think you didn't like that idea" Joe laughs

Niamh giggles and smiles at him just as their food arrives, They eat their food.

"What's yours like?" Niamh asks as they are nearly done.

"It was alright rather spicy.. What to try some?" Joe questions.

Niamh nods, "you know how I love my spicy food" she smiles.

Joe gives her a spoon full "what you think?" He asks.

"Holy frigg it is spicy, but it's really nice" Niamh smiles.

Joe laughs and hands her a glass of water, She takes the glass of water and downs it.
"Joe that was flipping spicy" Niamh says as her cheeks go bright red.

"Aw you little cutie, look at those cheeks" Joe coos.

Niamh looks at him "stop it" she giggles. Joe laughs and smiles at Niamh before kissing her cheek.
She smiles happily at him and Joe asks for the bill.

"Shall we go to the beach?" Joe asks.

"Let me finish my wine" Niamh smiles.  Joe nods and smiles at her.

She finishes her wine and they head out after Joe pays. "Oh Joe I love the beach" she smiles happily as he takes her hand.

"Me too" Joe smiles happily.

"Child free for a bit is great, like I love the little cutie pie, but I think more of us time is needed don't you?" Niamh giggles.

Joe nods happily "of course... Maybe we should make time back at home?" Joe says.

Niamh nods, "I'd like that" she smiles.

"Well lucky for you I'm actually off for a week when we are home bar one day when I'm only in for a few hours" Joe smiles. "What about every third Friday we see if someone will have Matthew and we can go out for a meal?" Joe suggests.

Niamh smiles, "I'd like that" she says, Joe smiles and kisses her cheek.