Half time

"What's this about you having me over the kitchen table?" Niamh asks as she raises her eyebrow.

"Got to put Matty to bed" Joe says.

"He's fine, nurse him and talk to me" Niamh laughs as she knows Joe's embarressed.

"And I'm your imagination Joseph... What are we doing on the kitchen table?" Niamh giggles.

"Erm...well you know, having fun" he laughs.

"What type of fun... Are we playing cards or are we... Having sex?" She asks.

"Erm...having sex" Joe mumbles.

Niamh smirks to herself "Why the kitchen table Joe... I have to feed our child there" Niamh giggles.

"The bedroom might have been a better place just saying" Ellie chips in.

"This is between me and my... Erm... Fiancé" Niamh laughs.

"Oh any wedding plans?" Ellie smiles.

"Shut up until I get this out of him" Niamh laughs as she puts her earphones in.

"How long have you had that dirty idea for?" Niamh asks.

"A while now" Joe says.

"And when was you planning on doing this?" She smirks.

"Not sure, considering we haven't you know...done it in a while, but like I say...sex doesn't keep this relationship together" he smiles.

Niamh smiles at him happily and Joe kisses Matthews head. "I suppose your right we haven't in a while" she smiles as she messes with the sleeve on her cardigan.

They fall into an awkward silence and neither of them know what to say. "Sorry this is awkward" Niamh says trying to break the silence.

Joe nods and looks at Matthew, "Let's forget about all that anyway, I don't mind if you talk about me...just hope its all good things" she smiles.

Niamh smiles and continues to mess with her cardigan sleeve. "Yeah it's all good things...promise" he mumbles but smiles a little. "I wish I could kiss you" he mutters.

Niamh smiles, "me too" she says just to break up the awkwardness.

"Well I better go put Matthew to bed" Joe says.

"Aw don't go yet" Niamh sighs.

"Okay" he smiles.

"How's Matthew been? It's strange not being with him" she smiles as they are still being slightly awkward.

"He's been good" Joe smiles.

"His eczema's gotten bad again" Joe says.

"Oh dear" Niamh says.

"He's okay though don't worry" Joe smiles.

"Are you sure... I mean you could take him to the doctors" Niamh says.

"No I promise it's fine, the cream calmed it down" he smiles as he strokes Matthews hand as he is clinging to his finger.

"Remember the health visitor comes tomorrow and she'll want to know everything" Niamh adds as she reads her diary.

"Yes don't you worry it was written on the calendar I didn't forget" he smiles.

"She'll want to see Matthew development too so make sure he's awake, also tell her about him not crawling and that we're weaning him into food" Niamh says.

"Calm yourself I know" Joe smiles.

Niamh reads her diary even more "oh my silent witness scripts should be arriving tomorrow around two so you'll need to sign for them" Niamh adds.

"Yeah I will, don't panic about anything I can sort it" he smiles.

Niamh smiles a little and puts her diary down. "How's you?" she asks as she doesn't know what to say but wants to still keep talking to him.

"Good thanks and you" he says.

"Yeah I'm okay" she smiles as she fiddles with her hair.

"Just okay?" he asks, She nods and smiles a little at him.

"Aw what's wrong? There seems like somethings up" he says.

"I miss you that's all" Niamh mumbles.

"Aw don't be upset, I'll see you soon" Joe smiles as he can tell Niamh's not herself.

"Give Matthew a kiss for me?" She mumbles.

"I will, he's out for the count" Joe smiles.

"Can I see?" Niamh says as Matthews just out of view of the camera.

Joe nods and shows Niamh Matthew who is sprawled out over Joe with his dummy hanging out of his mouth.

"He looks big" Niamh smiles

"He was sitting up today by himself" Joe informs her.

"Oh my god seriously?" She says in shock.

Joe nods, "all by himself with his bottle in his hands" he smiles.

"Oh I wish I saw that" Niamh sighs.

Joe smiles, "I'll miss your company tonight" he says.

"Cold bed without you" he adds.

"Stop...you'll make me emotional again" she sighs.

"Sorry" he smirks.

"It's fine...not really sure how I'm going to cope in Malaysia in June if I can't cope now" she laughs.

"You'll be fine, besides you'll be too busy with Chloe and baby Jordan" Joe smiles.

Niamh nods and smiles a little more. "Right you it's getting late you should be in bed, I should and most importantly Matty should be too" Joe says.

Niamh nods and just Stares at Joe. "Sleep well, night night, love you" he smiles.

"Goodnight" Niamh mumbles in a small voice.

"Talk tomorrow yeah?" he smiles.

Niamh nods and smiles. "Let me know how tomorrow goes with Matthew and the health visitor" Niamh says.

"Don't worry I'll call you the moment the health visitor leaves" he smiles.

"Thanks, I'll speak to you tomorrow" she smiles a little.

Joe ends the FaceTime call and goes to put Matthew to bed as its half time on the football match.