Emotions running high

"Not long now" the runner smiles as she watches Niamh run her bump. Niamh nods and smiles at him.

"Three months" Niamh says as she saws side to side as she's a little uncomfortable.

"Boy or girl?" the runner asks.

"Boy" Niamh smiles.

The runner smiles "Aww that's great, any names or is it all a secret?" He smiles at her.

"Erm, I'm struggling with what names I like" she says.

The runner smiles "You've got another three months to think about that, what does the dad think?" The runner smiles as finally they finally call her out as they are ready to head to location.

"Erm, we both like Matthew" Niamh smiles.

The runner smiles at her "nice" he says as he guides her out the the cars they have for location. Niamh yawns as she is really not in the mood to be at work today.

Joe joins her in the car and smiles at her "want to run over the lines?" He smiles at her.

"I guess because I don't know any" she moans. He laughs and hands her the script and runs over the lines with her.

"Good to go?" he asks.

"Erm no not really!" she groans.

He rubs her arm and smiles at her as they arrive and Joe gets out the car.
"You'll be fine, just try concentrate" he mutters in her ear.

Niamh gets out the car and follows Joe as they set up and both get to set and get into position.

They film their scenes which take a few takes as Niamh keeps forgetting her lines. She starts to get a little agitated as she is the one making all the mistakes.
Once they have finished their location scenes they head back to the studios, they let me go straight for lunch so Niamh heads to her dressing room. Joe follows her curious of what's up.

He hears her slam the door and then knocks the door lightly "Niamh is everything alright?" He says as he waits for her to say he can come in.

"Fuck off Joe" she replies as she isn't in the mood for him.

He just goes into her dressing room anyway ignoring the fact she isn't in the mood, "what's up?" he asks.

Se turns around and glares at him "Joe what don't you get by fuck off?!" She snaps at him.

"Right you need to calm down" he says as he slowly walks over to her.

Niamh turns her back to him and takes her hair out of her pony tail, "go away" she says quite angrily.

"Niamh what have I done?" He says as he's the innocent party.
"Is it the baby?" he asks as he gets nothing but silence.

He watches as she puts her hand on her bump protectively. "Hasn't he moved? Niamh you need to tell me if your worried?" Joe says as he takes a step closer to her.

She stands rumbing her hand over her bump, "Niamh please" Joe says as he places a hand on her shoulder from a distance.

Niamh suddenly turns around and unexpectedly punches Joe at full force in the mouth.

She suddenly freezes and takes a step back and raises her hand to her mouth in shock of what she's just done, "oh my god Joe I'm so sorry" she says starting to tear up a little.

Joe stands in shock a little bent over with his hand across her mouth. "Joe oh my god" she says as she starts to break down in floods or tears as she can see his mouth is bleeding quite badly.

"Shit Niamh you can pack a punch" he mumbles into his hand.

"I'm so sorry" she says in floods of tears.

"Oh Niamh don't cry, I'm fine look" he says as he walks up to her.

"But you're bleeding!" she says as she starts to shake she's rather scared at what she has done.

He laughs and grabs a tissue out the tissue box and dabs his nose, "it's fine look a little blood goes a long way" he laughs. She stands watching Joe in fright.

"Oh my god what is wrong with me" she stutters nervously, "I'm... Turning into... Elliot" she panics.

"No no your not, calm down" Joe says as he places a hand on Niamhs shoulder.

She steps back so she's has her back against the wall. "Come here for a cuddle" he says trying to cheer her up as he doesn't like seeing her so upset.

"No, I... Might... Hurt you" she panics.

"No you won't just come here" he smiles reassuringly.

Niamh walks forwards and into Joe's arms. "There it's okay, don't panic I'm fine" he says as he rubs her back.

Niamh sniffles as she rests her head against Joe's chest. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry" she says as she looks up at it.

"Seriously Niamh stop worrying I shall be fine" he smiles at her happily as he kisses her forehead.

"Anyway what's up babe?" he asks as she is still very upset.

Niamh shakes her head into his chest, "I know there's something up so spill" he says as he isn't giving in that easily.
"Come on you edjit, I can read you like a book" he says as he kisses her head.

She sighs "I'm just very nervous" she says.

"Nervous about what?" he asks.

She puts her hand on her bump and looks down, "Niamhy?" he says as he kisses her head.

"I'm scared I'm not ready" she says nervously.

"Is this why you've been slightly agitated today?" he asks.

Niamh nods "I mean what if I can't cope I've read on-" Niamh is cut off by Joe.

"Woah, woah, woah Niamh what did the Midwife say?" He questions and Niamh rolls her eyes.

"Not to read other mothers on take on motherhood and child birth" the say in unison.

"Don't panic, you are very panicky today!" he says as he rubs her back and sits her down. He sits next to her and rubs her bump, "hey wee man what on earth has mummy been up to today!" he laughs. She smiles a little and wipes her eyes.