Up close and personal

Later on Joe has finally finished work. Niamh meets him back at work with a sleepy Matthew, Niamh is met by Camilla in the corridor, "do you know where Joe is?" Niamh says to her.

"Either dressing room, or talking to Niamh or Ellie was when I saw him last" Camilla smiles.

"Can't you watch Matthew for me please I need the toilet" Niamh says.

"Of course I can" Camilla smiles, Niamh passes Matthew to Camilla.
"Oh are you sleepy baby" she coos as Niamh heads for the toilets. "Let's go see David and Rob" Camilla says as she carries him and pushes the pram.

She heads down to the canteen where they are, "Oh Camilla you kept that one a secret" Rob says.

"Meet Charlie Arfwedson" she smirks.

"Hilarious you are" David laughs.

"So this is Niamh's baby Matthew" Camilla says as she sits down.

"Oh he's big isn't he" David says.

"He's nearly 4 months old" Camilla laughs as she knows David's never met Matthew.

"Oh" David laughs.

"Well let us have a hold" Rob says.

"I'm not sure what Niamh would say" Camilla laughs.

"Well she ain't here" Rob laughs.
Camilla passes Matthew over the Rob.
He stirs a little, "hello baby" he smiles.

Camilla and David smiles "fancy having a baby with me Mills?" David jokes.

"Oh I'd be all for it" she jokes.

"Someone's getting broody" David laughs

"No I'm not" she says.

"Yes you are" Rob laughs

"No I'm not" she says.

Meanwhile Niamh's just been to the toilet and is now making her way to Joe's dressing room. She goes in to see him sitting there rather relaxed.

"Relaxed?" She giggles.

He looks up to see her, "oh yes" he laughs.

"May I join you?" She smiles.

"Of course" he smiles.
Joe smiles as she sits down next to him."Where's Matty?" he asks as he pulls her onto his knee.

"Camilla's kidnapped him" she giggles.

"So does that mean it just me and you for a while?" he says as he strokes her arm.She nods and smiles happily.

"I guess it does" she giggles. Joe kisses her shoulder and smiles.

He strokes her cheek, "how was filming today?" he asks.

"Great" he smiles.

"That's good" she smiles, Niamh smiles and hugs him.

He kisses her, "although I did miss you..." he mumbles.

"You always miss me" she giggles.

"Oh I do" he says as he kisses her rather passionately.

Niamh pushes him off "Joe we're in work" she says.

"Niamh we're in my dressing room which is private" he says.

"It still feels wrong" Niamh says as he strokes her thigh.

"Why?" he asks as he holds her close.

"It's a place of work" she says.

"Didn't seem to bother you before...so tell me what's really up?" he says as she's not herself.

"Nothing" she giggles and Joe lifts her up and takes her over to his dressing table.

"Well then, show me what you got" he teases and she giggles a little.

"Well before that, take this tissue and stick it down your bra" he smirks as he notices she is leaking.

Niamh blushes, "I hate it when you point it out" she giggles.

Joe kisses her and reaches for his tissues and he hands her one.

"Now why don't you show me what you've got" he teases. Niamh rolls her eyes, "well come on then...I'm waiting" he teases as she rubs her hips.

Niamh rolls her eyes and pulls her top up for him "happy?" She says.

"Let me take this off" he smiles as he goes to undo her bra, Niamh watches him.

"Maybe not here Joe, incase someone walks in on us" she says a bit nervously.

Joe pulls away from her and locks his door from the inside. He turns around to see Niamh heading towards him, "erm Matthew's due a feed" she stutters.

"No he's not...liar" he says as he takes her hands.

"Don't be scared" he says as he cups her cheeks and kisses her.

"I'm not" she says trying to hide that she is rather nervous when it comes to this.

He lightly to uses her back which makes Niamh shudder with complete submission. "It's only me" he says as he kisses her forehead.

"I can see that I'm not blind" she says

"Well relax then" he says, She sighs and relaxes as much as she can.

"Your still so tense Niamhy" Joe says as he strokes her hips.

She pushes him away from here, "Look Joe I can't bloody relax anymore, I get butterflies inside when you come close" she says as she starts to break down infront of him.

"Good butterflies or bad?" He says.

"Just leave me alone" she sighs as she goes and sits down.