Prefect day

"It's nice not to be noticed for a change" Niamh smiles.

"It really is" Joe smiles.
"So what did they say about wee Matthew on twitter?" he asks.

"They said he's grown, how much he looks like me and just genuinely nice things" Niamh says.

"He is the spit of you!" Joe says.

"He is I guess but his hair is so dark... On top well underneath it's blonde" Niamh smiles.

Joe smiles at her and kisses her cheek, Niamh kisses him back, "almost five months have gone fast" Niamh smiles.

"It has, it's gone so fast and it's be incredible" he smiles.

"He's growing up to fast this morning when I gave him his milk he wanted to hold it himself" Niamh says.

"I'm glad we're all over the sickness" she smiles.

Joe nods and kisses her "well it feels good to be out, but shame I'm working the rest of the week" Joe smiles.

"Aw really?" she sighs.

He nods and strokes her hand, "afraid so" he smiles.

"What about June when I plan to go back to Malaysia?" she asks.

"It's only for a week" he says.

"It's only for a week right?" he says.

"Yeah" she replies.

"I'm sure I can find something to do with my time" he smiles.

"I'll miss you like crazy" she giggles.

"Same here" Joe smiles.

"We'll FaceTime you" she smiles.

He nods "everyday?" He asks.

"I can do if you want" she smiles.

"I'd like that, Matty is going to do some growing while your away and I want to see him" Joe smiles.

"I'll be glad to see mum and dad again" she smiles. Joe laughs and kisses her cheek, "so when am I being introduced to your mummy and daddy?" Niamh teases.

"Erm well..." Joe stutters.

"Oh come on Joe, surely they want to see Matthew to" she smiles.
"Please tell me they know about Matthew and me?" Niamh asks as he's gone quiet.

"Eh..." he stutters.

"Joe?" Niamh says, "Earth to Joe" she says as he's in a gaze.

"It's complicated" Joe says.

"How?" she asks.

"Can we talk about this later?" Joe asks.

"Oh yeah okay" she smiles as she leans against his shoulder, Joe kisses her head and smiles.

"It's not really a topic I like to talk about...let's just say that" he says.

Niamh nods understandingly and looks over at Matthew, "Out for the count" she laughs changing the subject.

Joe relaxes a little and nods "he's so cute when he's asleep" Joe smiles.

"I love how he sleeps with one hand over his ear" she smiles.

"Sleeps like his mummy" Joe smirks and Niamh gives him a confused look, "like the way he sleeps in his cot, he keeps his one knee up" Joe laughs.

"Do I really sleep like that?" she laughs.

"Yes I'm forever waking up to your knee up in the air" he laughs.

"Oh" she giggles, Joe smiles and strokes her knee, "it's nice not to be looked at... Sunglasses really do hide you identity" Niamh smiles.

Joe laughs and smiles at her while nodding in agreement, He leans in and kisses her and cups her cheek.

"Shall we get going?" she smiles.

"Have you had enough?" Joe asks.

"No I mean to walk a bit further seeing as he's sleeping" she smiles.

"Yeah sure" Joe says.

"It's really relaxing" she smiles.

Joe gets up and pushes the pram for Niamh. She takes his hand and they make their way around the rest of the zoo.