Reunited

"Can I ask a question?" she says curiously.
"Why do you love me?" she giggles.

Joe smiles "what type of questions is that?" He laughs.

"Just answer is Joe" Niamh says as she puts Matthew's bottle down.

Joe thinks for a minute and starts to blush. "Well spit it out then" she laughs.

"Your so kind and caring, your gorgeous and you have a good heart" Joe smiles.

Niamh blushes, "I love you so much" she smiles.

Joe kisses her on the lips and smiles at her, "How long do we have left? My ears hurt like mad" he groans.

"Another hour don't worry" she smiles.
"Oh dear Matty darling you've just soaked your nappy" Niamh laughs.

Joe smiles at her "want me to go?" He says.

"If you don't mind" Niamh smiles.

Joe smiles happily at her, He takes Matthew off her and goes to change him, Joe goes and changes Matthew's nappy and goes back to Niamh.
"Oh dear I think his ears are annoying him" Joe says as he sits back down.

Niamh looks up from her book "why?" She questions.

"He won't stop whining" Joe says as he tries to settle Matthew.

"Here let me have him" Niamh says as she puts her book down.

"What's the matter baby?" she coos.
Matthew starts to cry again and it seems pretty hard to try and calm again.

"Hey mummy's here" Niamh says as she lays him on her chest, She rubs his back and grabs his dummy.

"It's okay sweetpie" she says.

"Hey you, you've got a right set of lungs on you just like your mummy" Joe coos.

"Hey!" Niamh giggles as she gives Joe a dig.

Matthew cries for a good ten minutes before falling asleep on Niamh's chest, "There we go" Niamh smiles as she strokes Matthew's cheek.

"Not long now babe" Joe smiles as he strokes her knee, Niamh nods and smiles.

Later on the seat belt sign comes on and Joe helps Niamh with her belt as she needs to connect Matthew to her.
Matthew stirs a little but then falls back to sleep lying on Niamhs stomach.

"See told you Matthew mummy is the most comfiest person out there" Joe smiles as he strokes Matthew's cheek.

Niamh giggles, "and your one to know?" she smiles.

Joe smirks "oh come on Niamhy how do you think this little one was made?? Your so comfy... Well... Yeah" he smirks.

Niamh giggles and smiles at him, "Pretty good in bed" he mutters to her as the stewardess walks past.

"Joe! That's enough" she giggles, He smirks and the plane begins to land.

The disembark the plane and Joe get's there luggage as Matthew is still asleep
"Here let me carry Matthew" Joe says to Niamh.

"Sure?" she asks.

Joe takes Matthew off Niamh and pushes the trolley with their suitcases on with his free hand.

"I'm kind of lost, so do you want to lead the way?" he laughs as he has no idea where he is going.

Niamh smiles "we are meant to be meetings my parents here" Niamh says nervously.

Joe starts to blush a little, "oh okay" he smiles.

"So..." She cuts herself off and turns and looks at Joe and starts to get a little emotional.

Joe looks at her rather confused, "what's wrong babe?" he questions.

"M-m-my mum" she says.

Joe looks around and instantly spots her mum as Niamh is the spit of her.
"Go to her you idiot" he smiles.

Niamh giggles a little and chokes on her tears before running over to her mum and dad and hugging them both.