Breakfast bar chat

"Sorry about your dad Niamh, he's not in the best of moods" Barbara says.

"Migraine?" Niamh asks as she sits on the breakfast stools with Joe and Matthew in her arms.

Barbara nods and looks at Matthew, "sad you have to go home Saturday darling" she says.

"Oh I know" Niamh sighs.

"I will be back for two weeks in June if Joe doesn't mind" Niamh smiles.

"I'll see what I can do with time off" he smiles.

Niamh giggles, "you better not suprise me again" she giggles.

"Don't worry I will give you a four week notice" Joe laughs.

Niamh giggles and smiles happily, "so Joe...how was you know...?" Barbara asks.

Niamh lifts her hand and shoes her the ring. "She said yes" Joe smiles.

"Oh you lucky lady Niamhy, look at the rock in that" Barbara smiles as she looks at the diamond which has two small incrusted diamonds each side.

"Well congratulations you two" she smiles happily. Niamh smiles and Joe smiles back, "I hope you two are very happy together" Barbara says.

"We are" Niamh smiles as Joe takes hold of her free hand in his.

"Better not go upsetting my wee pumpkin now Joe I know where you live...ish" Barbara says.

Niamh giggles, "he treats me like a proper princess, no need to worry" she smiles.

Barbara smiles "ahh my wee Niamh was always a dreamer, she was obsessed with Disney princesses and even said she wanted to be one" Barbara laughs.

"But I was mum... I played Sleeping Beauty at pantomime in London" Niamh smiles.

Joe laughs, "oh really now?" he says.

She nods "check my CV" she laughs.

Joe laughs, "aw bless my wee sleeping beauty" he coos.

"What would you two like for breakfast?" Barbara asks just as Harry and Chloe come downstairs.

"Pancakes?" Chloe suggests.

"Everyone up for pancakes?" Barbara asks and they all nod in agreement.

Joe sits stroking Niamh's knee and smiling down at Matthew. Niamh gives Chloe a dig, "what?" she mumbles as she is still half asleep.

"Have you told mum?" she asks.

She shakes her head "no" she mumbles.

"You need to tell her" Niamh mutters back.

"What just bring the conversation up like that...erm no don't think so" Chloe huffs.

"Mum, Chloe's got something to tell you" Niamh says out loud.

"What? Erm no I don't" Chloe says awkwardly.

"Yes you do" Niamh says as she passes Matthew to Joe.

"Go on" Harry encourages her.

Barbara stands with her hands on her hips looking at Chloe, "I erm..." Chloe stutters.

"Spit it out Chloe" Barbara says.

"Come on Chlo" Harry says as she takes her hand and strokes it.

Chloe looks down at her lap "oh gosh... I'm pregnant" she mumbles. Harry, Niamh and Joe all smile befote looking over at Barbara.

Barbara takes a while to process it, "Mum?" Chloe says a little scared.

"Mum?" Niamh also says as Barbara seems to be starring into space. "Mummy?" Niamh says which Joe finds really cute.

"Erm... What yes? Sorry about that?" Barbara says as she snaps out of it.

"I'm pregnant" Chloe says as she begins to blush.

"Oh my" Barbara says as she takes a step back.

"Please say something more than that mum?" Chloe says a little emotional.

"Your not joking with me right?" She says.

"No" Chloe says quietly.

Barbara smiles and looks at Chloe "come here" she smiles as he opens her arms. Chloe gets up and walks over to her mum.

Barbara hugs her and smiles "well this is a surprise" she laughs.

"Me and you both" Harry smiles, Barbara laughs and hugs Chloe even more.

Niamh smiles at Chloe, "see it's not that bad" she says.

"You knew?" Barbara says to Niamh.

"I bought her a test" Niamh laughs.

Barbara laughs and smiles, "well I'm happy happy for you both" she says.

"Aw thanks Mum" Niamh smiles.

Barbara laughs "I was on about Chloe but I'm happy for you too princess" Barbara says.

"I know" Niamh giggles sarcastically.

"Oi your twenty six Niamh but your still not too old for a clip around the ear young lady, less of the sarcasm" Barbara says.

Niamh giggles, "Sorry" she smiles.

Raf smirks "stop being cheeky to your mum Niamhy" he sniggers. "Don't worry Mrs Walsh... I'll have her over my knee later" Joe smirks as Chloe cringes.

"I am not cheeky" she says.

Joe smiles and kisses her, "anyway me over your knee is how this relationship really kicked off" Niamh mutters to him and Chloe catches their conversation.

"Eww way too much information" Chloe cringes.

Harry laughs and so does Barbara, "touchy topic Chlo, we all know you don't like that" Barbara laughs.

Chloe looks at Niamh and raises an eyebrow "Niamh? Are you just very dirty or just open about your sex life?" Chloe says.

Joe looks at Niamh and smirks, "no comment eh Niamhy?" Joe laughs.

Niamh nods "no comment Chloe" she giggles.

Chloe laughs and goes and sits next to Harry on a breakfast stool while Barbara makes them pancakes.