Found out

"What like" Joe stutters.

"Well I don't know but say something" she says a little wound up.

"How did you manage to turn your relationship status off private?" Joe says.

"What? No I didn't, my whole account is private...well was" she sighs.

"What you pulling faces at? Your the one who was meant to sort it" he says as Niamh pulls a face.

"What do you mean sort it! I've always been private" Niamh says.

Joe laughs "well it seems it isn't" he says.
"You'd better fix that one and I won't be helping in a hurry" he says as he throws the phone back at Niamh making it land on her knee.

Niamh looks at him gobsmacked "Joe!" She shouts as he walks off.
"It was an accident, I didn't know it was off private" she says as she walks after him.

Joe huffs "now what are we going to do?" He says in a raised tone.

"I'll tell them we aren't?" she suggests.

"Oh yeah and what are they going to say about that page then?" He says.

"I'll say it's fake?" she says as she walks into the kitchen.

"I'll say it's fake?" she says as she walks into the kitchen. Joe puts his cup in the bowl and looks at Niamh before rolling his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Joe I'm trying to make things better" she says.

"Making things better all you've done is make things worse" Joe says.

"Joe I'm sorry" she sighs.
"Why can't I ever do anything Right" she huffs. "Seems like I only make things worse for everybody, I fell out with Chloe numerous times and I fell out with you, I'm not suprised my ex raped me and tried to drown me...don't really know why I'm here to be honest" she sighs as she sits on a breakfast stool.

Joe looks at her "Niamh-" he begins but is cut off by Niamh.

"Not forgetting he tried to beat me half to death, oh and Matthew the amount of times I nearly thought I had lost him" Niamh says as Joe comes over to her and slaps her around the face.

"Shut up Niamh!" He shouts.

Niamh stands and looks at him in shock and doesn't say another word. "Oh my god" he says as he realises what he's done.

She stands look at him in shock trying to fit back the tears, she turns around and walks to the lounge in tears. "Niamhy" Joe says as he follows her.

"Don't Joe... Just don't touch me" she mumbles.

"Do not come near me!" she says in a raised tone of voice as she holds her cheek.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me" Joe says.

"Yes you do Joe, you hate me...just leave it" she cries.

"Please" he says.

"Joe you know where the door is!" She cries.

"Please Niamh" he sighs.

"Get out!" She shouts as Matthew starts to whimper.

Joe sighs and walks out and sits on the stairs, Niamh sees to Matthew and manages to calm him.

"I guess it's just you and me wee man" she says. "We don't need daddy do we" she says as she bounces him. Matthew starts to whimper which makes Niamh start to cry again, "though when we face reality we do" she cries.

Niamh smiles at Matthew through the tears and tries to be brave. She goes into the kitchen to get herself a drink to see Joe pacing the kitchen.

She decides not to make any attempt to talk to him knowing he'll come to his senses. Matthew is fully alert and looks over at Joe and starts babbling to him as Niamh is getting herself a drink.

"Silent treatment eh? How old are you Niamh? Your twenty six not six" Joe says.

"What do you want me to say? You fucking slapped me Joe" she snaps.

Joe rolls his eyes "here we go again, what do you want Niamh sympathy? I've given you enough of that lately" Joe says.

"Oh so what we just go round hitting each other now is that how it is?" she asks. "I didn't lay a finger on you Joe" she adds, "You fucking slapped me Joe" she says.

"Shut up your agitating Matthew" Joe says.

"Why don't you fuck up, your equally as bad!" she snaps.

Joe sniggers a little "well what do you want me to say? Huh? Oh I'm sorry your ex raped you and everything else that's happened in your life" Joe says as she rocket off again.

"Shut up Joe, I don't want to hear it...besides what were you going to say when you hit me?" she asks.

"It doesn't matter now because your off on one again" he shouts.

"You going off on one too" Niamh says rather camly.

"Your being stupid Niamh... You know what your a dreadful mother, I always had my doubt and I was true" he says.

"I'm what?" she says starting to cry again.

"Your dreadful" he shouts.