Some bother

"Now give me a smile" he laughs softly as he kisses her damp cheeks. Niamh looks up and him and he wipes her tears away with his thumbs.

Niamh smiles up at him "I was going to go for a bath but I don't think I want too now" Niamh smiles as she gives him a hint she wants him to come.

Joe looks at her slightly confused, "erm why?" he laughs.

"Because you love me Joe?" She giggles at him.

"You want me to run your bath for you!" He laughs as he catches on to her hint and she gives a smile and nods.
"Right well come on then you" he laughs as he kisses her cheek and takes her hand heading upstairs.

Niamh goes upstairs and sits on the bed while Joe runs her a bath. "Your bath awaits my princess" he smiles as he comes through to her.
Niamh smiles and grabs a clean towel before getting up.
"You are coming too right?" Niamh giggles.

He nods "not in with you but I shall sit on the toilet lid and talk to you" he smiles

Niamh giggles and sighs, "alrighty then" she says. She goes into the bathroom and gets herself undressed.

"Someone is getting big" Joe laughs as he walks forward towards her. He strokes her bump which makes her giggle.

"You calling me fat?" She says as she raises her eyebrow.

"No!" he says and Niamh giggles, "I'm only joking" she smiles.

Niamh laughs "better be" he smirks.
Joe takes her hand and helps her into the bath.

"It's okay" he smiles as he sits on the toilet seat.

Niamh runs her hand over her bump and smiles "someone likes the water, watch" she smiles as she points at her bump which is slightly moving.

"Indeed" Joe smiles.

"What's wrong with you all of a sudden?" Niamh giggles.

Niamh looks up at him, "please don't tell me your having second thoughts about being a dad? I mean if you are I shall be fine on my own" she smiles.

"No of course not!" he smiles as he looks round at her.

"So tell me Joe what's up?" She questions.

"Just a sore head" he says.

"What from? My constant moaning?" She laughs. Joe smiles at her.
Niamh giggles and goes quiet as she is fastened. Joe watches as she rubs ber bump in circles.

"Is he causing you some bother?" Joe says.

"A wee bit, he's very lively" she says.

Joe smiles "he likes the water doesn't he?" Joe says as he leans forward a little and watches her bump closely.

"It looks like it" she giggles. Joe looks up at her and smiles, she seems a little pale.

"Feeling alright darling?" He smiles.

"Yeah I'm fine, this wee man has made me feel a bit sick all of a sudden that's all" she says.

"Maybe it was today that's gotten to me today" she sighs.

"Don't stress Niamh he's gone now" he smiles as he kisses her.

"I know" she says as she looks down.

"You did the right thing" he smiles as he nudges her chin up and gives her a passionate kiss.