you've got enough to worry about

"I know he tried it on with me but Chloe needs someone to bring up this baby" Niamh says as Joe strokes her thigh.

"Niamh leave her she needs to find her own way and make her own mistakes" Barbara says as Joe wraps his arms around Niamh's waist.

"But mum look at me I'm a mess looking after Matthew sometimes even with Joe" Niamh says

Barbara nods "your older than her... Three years older" Barbara says.

"Yes and that's the point I'm trying to make" Niamh says.

"She'll come to her sense" she says.

"I'm worried for her" Niamh says.

"Come on Niamhy lets go to bed" Joe says as he stands up.

"You've got enough to worry about, look if it makes you feel any better I'll try get her to text him in the morning eh?" Joe says as he cradles Matthew.

Niamh nods and says goodnight to her mum and dad before going upstairs. Matthew starts to waken as Niamh and Joe get ready for bed, "Don't you dare think about keeping me up tonight" Niamh says to Matthew.

"Wow calm yourself" Joe laughs,Niamh smile at him and gets into bed.

She watches as Joe settles Matthew, "There we go" Joe smiles as he lies Matthew back down and turns and looks at Niamh.

"Those episodes are such a cringe" Niamh laughs.

"I think you looked rather sexy" he smirks.

"Really?" Niamh giggles.

Joe nods "I can't wait to see you back in your scrubs... Oh and also that police uniform for silent witness next month" he smiles.

Niamh giggles before changing the subject, "I'm worried about Chloe, Joe" Niamh says.

"Oh ruin the mood... But what do you mean?" Joe says.

"Sorry" she sighs.

"What are you worried about Chloe for Niamhy?" Joe says as he gets in next to her.

"The baby and everything" Niamh says. Joe looks at her a little confused "What?" she asks.

"Why are you worried about her baby?" Joe says as he strokes her knee.

"She'll be bringing up this baby on her own and her uni work on top of that!" Niamh says.

Joe just looks at her unsure of what to say. "Please say something Joe" Niamh says as he's all quiet.

"What like?" Joe mumbles.

"I don't know but do you see where I'm coming from?" Niamh asks.

He nods "she's old enough to look after herself, Niamh you have a baby to look after Niamhy and I'm sure Chlo would hate to know your stressing" Joe says as he pulls her into his side.

"I guess" she sighs, Joe kisses her head and hugs her.

"Well anyway some of those episodes my acting is shocking" Nimah laughs.

"You look stunning babe, your acting was on point" he smiles.

"I looked so grumpy" she giggles.

Joe strokes her knee and kisses her cheek. "Pretty cute with the baby bump though" Joe says.

Niamh giggles and smiles, "back to my before pregnancy weight almost" Niamh smiles as she looks at her flat stomach.

Joe smiles, "are you okay about things earlier?" he says as he cuddles her.

"Getting there, just want my boy to cuddle me now" Niamh smiles.

"That can be sorted" Joe smiles as he pulls her close, Niamh smiles and looks up at him.

"I love you" she smiles as he cuddles her and kisses her cheek.

"I love you too" he smiles, She smiles at him happily.

"I enjoy sitting here just us two" Niamh smiles as she draws love hearts on Joe's hand with her index finger.

"Me too" he smiles.

Niamh closes her eyes and relaxes against Joe. He strokes her flat, tanned stomach as she has a crop top on.

"You gonna sleep in that babe?" Joe says as he thumbles with her crop top.

"Yeah I'm too warm, why?" Niamh asks.

"It's only us two in here" Joe smiles.

"Yes I know...and?" she asks.

"Take your top off" he smiles.

"Right okay" she giggles as she sits up a little and takes it off.

Joe smiles and mumbles under his breath "Jesus."

Niamh giggles, "shut your eyes and go to sleep" she says. Niamh lies down in bed on her side with her back to Joe, she then feels Joe's hand sneezing up her back. "Sleep babe" she mumbles.

He slips his hand over her side and tries to feel her breast "What if I leak?" she mumbles half asleep.

"Don't care I will just lick my hand" he mutters against her back.

Niamh nods and let's him continue as she drifts off, "Mmm" she mumbles half asleep.

"Night night" he mutters as he continues to feel her, Niamh doesn't reply and Joe realises that she has fallen to sleep. He starts to drift off himself.

Soon enough they are both asleep and sleep for a good five hours between being woken up by Matthew.