Comfort

Niamh walks into the bedroom cryin a little, "is everything alright? You've been up here a while" Niamh says in a shaky voice again as she comes into the bedroom.

"Yeah Matthew's just settled" he smiles as he looks up at her to see a few tears slipping down her cheek, "oh babe need a cuddle?" Joe says, She nods and looks up at him.

She walks over to the bed and climbs up to him and cuddles into his chest. "What's up eh?" he asks.

"I'm just really, really, really tried and very worried" Niamh mumbles against his chest.

"Worried about what?" he asks as he plays with her hair.

"Matthew" she says.

"Why's that?" he asks confused.

"He should be holding his head up by now and doing other things" Niamh stutters.

"Give him time" Joe says.

"He's four months old soon, oh god what if there's something wrong with him? They should of picked it up on the scan right? Or at least a health check" Niamh says in a panicky tone.

"Niamh listen to me, he will be absolutely fine don't panic about him" he says.

"Maybe I don't feed him enough?" Niamh says

"Niamh, Matthew is only taking after his mum, think about it your small and he's probably going to have a growth spurt at some point" Joe smiles.

Niamh sighs, "yeah I guess" she says.

"I bet by the time he's fifteen he'll of overtaken you" Joe smiles.

"Joe that's years away" she says. He smiles and kisses her head.

"Did you get a few bottles made for him?" he asks.

Niamh nods and looks up at him. "Only four bottles though how many did I do for when we came?" Niamh asks.

"Five... I think" Joe replies.

Niamh sighs, "that'll be fun considering I could barely get anything out" she huffs.

"Really was it that hard today?" Joe says.

Niamh nods, "yes I bloody ache" she moans.

"Aww babe" he smiles as he cuddles her and rubs her hip.

"I need a drink so come and I can drink my life out of a bottle" she says.
Joe looks at her and smiles before kissing her again. "Let's go" she says as she turns the baby monitor on for Matthew.

He gets up off the bed and follows Niamh downstairs. "Chloe and Harry are like two different people, good job babe" he smiles.

Niamh smirks happily at him and then kisses his cheek. "I see you two worked it out properly then?" Niamh says as she comes back into the kitchen.

Chloe nods as she pulls away from Harry before going back to kissing him.
"I'm so sorry" she mumbles between kisses.

Niamh cringes and looks at Joe, "It's okay" Harry says as he pulls away from the kiss.