Cosy evenings

"I think he fancies you" Joe smirks.

"Oh wise up" she laughs.

She laughs at him "come on he is only about seventeen" Niamh laughs.

"He seemed so shy" Joe laughs. "It was funny to watch" he laughs.

Niamh smirks "he did sort of confess that he fancies me" she giggles.

Joe laughs hysterically, "Yeah the fit sexy one" he laughs.

"So what you saying me about me hmm? Am I not that good looking!" Niamh smirks.

"Not saying that at all" he laughs.

"So what are you saying?" She giggles.

"I must admit you are really pretty" he smiles and Niamh blushes.

Niamh finishes her drink and looks at the time, "oh look at that I better be going" she smiles as she stands up and grabs her hand bag.

She gets up and falls over onto Joe, "Erm...steady on there" he smirks as he holds her up.

She looks up at him and smiles "sorry lost my balance" she smirks.

"I see that" he laughs as he gets up and walks out of the pub with her.

Niamh looks up at him awkwardly and smiles.

"I'll see you tomorrow then" he smiles.

She hugs him and thanks him for the wonderful evening. He gives a nervous laugh a smiles awkwardly at her.
He kisses her cheek awkwardly.
She looks at him awkwardly and smiles.

"Why don't we get a taxi back ?" He says

"Sure" she smiles.
He smiles and calls for a taxi.
"So..." Cara says awkwardly.

"What do you get up to in your spare time?" Niamh's giggles.

"Literally nothing, a box set of the big bang theory" he laughs. "And yourself?" he smirks.

Niamh giggles "oh I love that show, but I mainly read or go out" she smiles.

"Oh is that so?" he laughs.

"What series are you on? Oh and I love America Horror story" she smiles at Joe.

"I've never seen it but I've heard it's really good?" he says.

"Oh my god Joe you need to watch it" she says enthusiastically.

"Okay okay calm down" he laughs
Niamh blushes again, the taxi arrives and they get in.

"You have to it's so good" she giggles.

Joe smiles "well I will have to come to yours one of the days and watch it" he smiles at her.

Niamh smiles at him "Indeed you will" she laughs.
They sit in the taxi and continue to talk.

The taxi driver stops at Niamh's house and Joe and Niamh both exchange looks as they must have missed Joe's stop.
"Come in if you like, it's clearly that this taxi driver is half soaked" Niamh whispers.

"Are you sure I mean I'll just walk home" he says.

"No no don't be silly, come in" she smiles.
"Anyway it's getting cold, you don't want to catch a cold do you" she smiles as she heads towards her front door.

"If you say so" he smiles as her goes into Niamh's house.
Niamh goes in and shuts the door once Joe is in.
"So...this is my house" she laughs.

"Nice, very cosy" Joe smiles as he takes off his shoes.

"Why thank you" she smiles as she gestures for him to come in and not just hover at the front door.
Niamh sits down on her sofa and looks at Joe, "sorry about the mess, I need to clean up" she says as she leans over the table and gathers her scripts and filming schedules up.

"It's fine" he smiles as he sits down feeling slightly awkward. Niamh stands back up and moves all her scripts into the kitchen and then comes back through and asks if he wants a drink.

"A glass of water will be fine thanks" he smiles.
Niamh smiles and comes back through wth his glass of water and a glass of Rosé for herself.

"Thanks" he smiles as she hands him the glass of water and sits next to him on the sofa.

"So Joe tell me, do you always make a habit of coming back to women's houses?" She smiles.

He smirks, "erm no, if i remember right you invited me in" he laughs.

"Yeah but do you always get the half soaked taxi drivers when with women?" She smirks.