Drunk

Adam nods and smiles at her as he rests his hand on hers. Niamh drinks the rest of her vodka which makes her well and truly drunk.

"You remind me of my fiancé" Niamh slurs.

"Oh really and whys that?" he asks as he watches her pull up her playsuit as her cleavage is showing.

She shrugs and looks straight into his eyes.She giggles and moves closer to him.

Niamh smiles as he strokes her hand again. She leans in and kisses him not thinking straight.

She pulls away after a long kiss and looks over at Ellie who is stunned. "Niamh what the hell have you done!!" Ellie says as she is slightly more sober than Niamh is.

"I'm sorry" Niamh says to Adam.

Ellie glares at Niamh but Niamh giggles and laughs it off.

"What?" Niamh giggles.

"Your getting married and you kissed him..." she says as she tries to drag Niamh away.

"Oi what are you doing?" she slurs drunkly.

"You have a fiancé at home and a baby boy... Don't throw it away, now pull yourself together" Ellie says.

Niamh continues to laugh, "oh don't be a party pooper get more drink into ya girl" Niamh laughs as she holds Adams hand and he kisses down her neck.

Ellie rolls her eyes and tries to pull her away again. "Right Niamh what the hell would Joe think about this?" Ellie shouts which startles Niamh.

"Lighten up Eleanor he isn't here" she giggles.

Ellie pulls her away and manages to get her away from Adam and herself away frome Liam. "Spoil sport" Niamh says as she nearly falls over her own feet.

"Your well and truly drunk" Ellie says.

"Oh come on Ellie get this into ya" Niamh says as she hands her a vodka and coke nearly throwing it round her.

"No you are just serious" she slurs.

"And you are just drunk" Ellie says as she takes the glass off her as she is going to spill it.

"Come on drink it" Niamh says.

"Fine" Ellie huffs and drinks it as Niamh stands and giggles at her.

"I think I should call Joe" Niamh slurs.

"No I think we should go home, pull your playsuit up and have less flesh showing" Ellie says as Niamh is out of it.

"Oh Eleanor I thought you where into all the sex stuff...well indeed this would be a good picture for Joe" she giggles.

"Will you stop calling me that!" Ellie snaps.

Niamh giggles and opens the camera on her phone, before taking an obscenepicture of her cleavage and sending it to Joe.

"I hope you sent that to Joe" Ellie cringes.

"Of course I did" she laughs as she goes and downs a shot. Ellie rolls her eyes.

"Shall we go home?" Ellie suggests as Niamh slips and lands on her.