Beatings

Niamh wakes to feel someone touching her legs, she smiles at rolls over "Joe" she mutters with her eyes still closed.
She opens her eyes to see it's not Joe and it's Elliot. Luckily Elliot is still asleep and hasn't heard her.
She looks at him and wonders how he go into bed last night, then she remembers he had pushes is way in and she remembers him hitting her and waking up just now.
She doesn't want to be in bed with him after all that has happened, Elliot had changed...big time!

She gets up and tries to sneak out of the room, he suddenly opens his eyes and looks at her "where are you going?" He mutters.

"Erm, I just need the loo" she stutters.

Elliot smiles and sits up, "Niamh?" He smiles and Niamh stop.

"What?" She mutters nervously.

Elliot sits up "babe I'm sorry about last night you know how much you make me mad when you don't listen, I love you babe" he smiles at her.

Niamh just plays along, "I love you too" she stutters before making her way to the toilet to get away from Elliot for just 5 minutes.
She goes to the bathroom and looks at herself in the mirror, Niamh touches her lip and winces, 'how an earth am I going to hide this one' she thinks to herself.

She spends a little too long in the bathroom which makes Elliot suspicious, he comes looking for her.
"Babe are you alright?" he calls.

"Yeah I'm fine, just bad cramps" she lies hoping he would buy it.

He goes to open the door with a coin, but Niamh is sitting against the door, "Niamh let me in" he says.

"No Elliot, leave me alone for 5 minutes!" she snaps.

He pushes at the door "Niamh now!" He demands.

"Please Elliot" she says her voice trembling with fear, trying not to cry.
Elliot goes back into the bedroom and waits for her.
She decides to get up and head back or he will either hit her again.

"Hey babes" he says as he stands up and goes over to her, he kisses down her neck and mutters "I promise I will never hurt you again."

Niamh rolls her eyes as he does so as she knew he was lying and probably would try to hurt her again.
He tries to kiss her some more as he pulls at her top, Niamh freezes she didn't want this. He turns her around and pushes her onto the bed.

"Elliot what are you doing?" she says.

"Making up for what I've done babes" he says as he straddles her lap.
Niamh freezes again as Elliot kisses up her neck and pulls her pyjama top off.

"You are so sexy you know that" he smiles as he likes what he sees. Niamh lays there feeling awfully uncomfortable.

Niamh looks at him and keeps telling herself 'no don't let him do this to you'
He continues to kiss down her neck with passion.
Niamh wriggles a bit and tries to hold her legs shut. "Relax babes" he says as he places butterfly kisses on her stomach.

Niamh wriggled and tries to imagine Joe on Elliot's place. She lays there and doesn't say anything, she doesn't want this at all. "Elliot, please I have to be in work soon" she says as she tries to push him off.

"Niamh settles yourself for godsake, I'll drive you!" he huffs.

Niamh tries to sit up "no, no I will walk" she smiles hoping he will let her.

"Niamh I said I will drive you!" he reitertates.

She jumps as he starts to get a little aggressive again, she tries to fight him, "stop fighting you'll only make things harder" he grunts as he grips her wrists tightly.

"Let go Elliot your hurting me" she says as she tries to break free.
He punches her and she bites her lip trying not to show she is hurt.

"You know I didn't mean that, I'm so sorry babe" he mutters against her neck. Her breathing is how erratic and she can't focus.
He kisses down her stomach which makes her feel uncomfortable as he starts to mess with her pyjama bottoms.

"No Elliot!" She panics and kicks him in his man hood, he shouts and Niamh cringes as he sees his hand raise up and swing towards her face... She can't remember anything else, she is knocked fully unconscious.

"Oh my god Niamh, babe..." he stutters as he realises what he has done.
He pulls himself away and stands looking at her, wondering if he has killed her.
Niamh starts to come round after a while, "oh my god sweetie are you okay?" he says in a rushed tone.
He sits beside her and strokes her cheek, Niamh flinches and panics.

"I've got to go...work...I'm going to be late" she panics.

Elliot pushes her back down "ten more minutes babe" he says as he pulls her pyjama shorts down.

"Elliot I'm going to get in serious trouble! No!" she says sternly.

Elliot pins her down and grabs her around her neck, "seriously Niamh dominant doesn't suit you" he laughs as Niamh lifts her hands to her neck to sooth his tightening grip. "Don't you ever talk to me like that! Do you hear me?!" He shouts as he shakes her.

Niamh nods in fright and lets him carry on, she doesn't know what to do at all.
He let's go of her again, and starts on her again, he moves himself faster as he knows Niamh needs to be in work, she lies there emotionless while he works at her a tear slips down her cheek as he kisses her body. She doesn't want this at all, she's scared Elliot is going to get too agressive and hurt her.

He finishes and Niamh quickly goes in the show, gets some clothes on and laces herself in makeup to hide her bruises. "Good to go?" he asks as he is going to drive her to work.
Niamh nods slightly and grabs her bag.

They sit in the car in silence. Niamh keeps looking down at her phone, "who's texting you!" He spits as he comes to a red light.

"It's Ellie Elliot would you calm yourself and concetrate on driving!" Niamh snaps.

Elliot grabs her phone and looks "you lying bitch! Who's J? Is that Joe?!" He snaps as he chucks her phone back at her.

"Would you stop this Elliot!" she snaps.

"Tell me who is j?" He shouts again.

Niamh swallows nervously "Joanna on makeup" she whispers.

Elliot gives a sigh of relief and gives her a glare, "that better be the truth!" he shouts.

She nods nervously, "you can stop here, I will walk to the entrance" she smiles.