Flirting on set

He lifts her up and takes her into his dressing room and shuts the door. "Sorry, but I hate talking about them" he says.

Niamh smiles "don't then" she says.

"That includes you too" he laughs.

"Fine then" she says as she rolls her eyes.

Joe kisses her cheek and smiles, "thank you" he mutters.

"So are you going to put me down or what?" She says as Joe still has her legs around his waist.

"If you want me to" he laughs.

"Up to you" she giggles. "Gis a kiss and crack a smile for me" she smiles, He kisses her lips lightly and smiles.
"Lets go, whatever happens in this scene happens, go with the flow" she smiles.

Joe nods and puts her down. Niamh smiles and takes his hand.

They head down to makeup and costume and Niamh gets herself ready. "I hear the scene you have to do today" Ellie smirks and Niamh rolls her eyes.

"Yeah so?" Niamh says as she moves the prosthetic bump so it's sitting correctly.

"Was just saying, calm down" Ellie laughs.

Niamh smiles and pulls her top down, "I hate this stupid thing" she huffs as she prods the bump.

"I know you do" Joe says as he comes up behind her.

"Jesus Joe don't do that!" she says as she turns around and hits him playfully, Joe smiles and kisses her cheek. "Don't do that again" she says her heart pounding.

"Did you nearly pee?" He laughs.

"Yes!" she says.

Joe laughs and kisses her head, "aww Niamhy your so sweet" he laughs.

She laughs at him, "you both are so sweet" Camilla says.

Joe smiles at her continues to hold Niamh around the waist.

"Chloe text me this morning" Niamh says.

"Saying what?" he asks.

"She's struggling" Niamh says.

"Oh how old is Jordan now?" Joe asks.

"Around two months I think" she says.

"Oh dear... What have you said to her?" Joe asks.

"Nothing really, just gave her a few tips to settle him. Apparently he doesn't sleep well at all, but she's with mum so at least she's not on her own" she explains as they head to set.

Joe nods "that's good then" he smiles.

Niamh nods and smiles, "sure you will be going over soon" he says.

Niamh kisses Joe's cheek and smiles. Joe smiles and strokes her hand.Joe smiles and strokes her hand.

"Did you buy Matthew any nappies last night?" Joe asks.

"Yeah and cream" she says.

"Nappy bags too and wipes?" Joe asks.

"Getting ready to go to your mums?" Alex asks.

Niamh nods and Joe and turns to Alex, "I am indeed" she laughs as he appeared out of no where.

Joe looks at Niamh "did you tell him?" He asks.

"Tell him what?" Niamh asks confused.

"That we we're going to my parents?" Joe replies.

"Oh no, was I meant to?" she asks confused.

"Doesn't matter" he smiles.

"Sure your sure?" she asks.

He nods and kisses her cheek as Joe heads off to set. "Is Joe going with you?" Alex asks.

"Yeah it's his parents... Mine live in Malaysia" Niamh smiles.

"Oh really? He never talks about them" Alex says as they both head to set.

"Sore subject" Niamh says.

"Oh dear" Alex says.

"Yeah I just about got it out of him, long story" she says.

Niamh smiles a little and heads to set. "This thing annoys the life out of me" she laughs as she heads over to Joe as their first scene is together.

Niamh looks over at Joe "oh so you ready for me to have a feel?" He smirks.

"Well I'm glad it's you and not Alex or someone else" she laughs.

Joe smiles and reads through his script. "Here, I did tell Alex it was you parents, only because he asked" Niamh says.

"It's okay" Joe smiles happily at her.

"Good" she smiles. Niamh kisses Joe's cheek and waits for the cameras to start rolling. "We better not have to do a hundred and one takes of this" she laughs.

Joe laughs "I hope we do" he laughs.

Niamh rolls her eyes, "well go easy" she laughs.

"I'm always careful" he laughs.

"I'll believe it when I see it" she laughs.

Joe laughs and they start to act out the scene. They begin and Niamh instantly makes a mistake "Raf?... Mr Williams bed four... He's... Oh" Niamh says.

"Sorry" she says and they start again after she has looked at her script.

They start again and Niamh get all the way through her scene without a cock up.

They move onto the next scene where both Joe and Niamh are in the locker room together and they begin the scene.

"Cara?" Joe says as he starts acting.

"Yeah?" She replies as she looks at him slyly.

Joe walks over to Niamh and his lips clash onto hers as he sets one hand on her prosthetic bump. "I'm so sorry" she whispers between the kiss as he pushes her up the wall.

"Shh" he mutters as he strokes her hips.

He moves his hand up to her breast and feels her up. "Wow Raf" she says in shock.

"I love you and I never want to loose you again" he smiles as he strokes her cheek and puts her back down to the floor carefully, they stand and stare at each other and smile.

"And cut there please" the director shouts.

Niamh starts a fit of giggles and pulls the low cut top up as it is very obsene. "What's wrong with you?" Joe laughs.

She holds her top up and giggles. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Joe laughs as Niamh is just giggling to herself.

"Nothing" she smirks as she leaves the set and gets changed ready for her next scene which is outside. Joe laughs and shakes his head.