Makeup room chat

Niamh makes her way to makeup to see if she is needed. Joe follows her as he still has her scan in his hands.

"Here whoever that was is gone" he smiles as he catches up with her.
Niamh smiles and takes the scan off him and puts it in her pocket, "heard anything from Elliot lately?" Joe says as he tries to make conversation as a few members of the crew walk past.

"Not really now" she says as she looks up at Joe.

"Good because them bruises are fading away nicely" he smiles as they enter makeup.

She looks up at him and gives a faint smile, "don't remind me about them they give me shivers down my spine" she says.

"Can I come round later?" He whispers with a smile.

"Yeah why not, I'll be on my own and could do with some company" she smiles.

He smiles and sits down as Niamh is called over for makeup. She seemed more like her usual self today.
Joe listens as Niamh gets into a conversation about babies with the makeup ladies. He smiles to himself happily.

He listens to what Niamh has to say and she doesn't once mention Elliot.
Joe smiles as he is glad she hasn't heard from at all lately, she seems much happier now.
"So tell us you had your twenty week scan today, what is it then pink out blue?" One of the makeup ladies speaks up.

"It's blue" Niamh smiles happily to herself as she rest one hand on her bump.

The girls look at Niamh "oh my gosh, a little boy, no one here's had a boy in ages Sarah had a little girl a few weeks back" Julie smiles.

"Yeah a boy it is" she giggles.

"Oh isn't that lovely" another makeup artist speaks up.

Niamh smiles and Joe comes over in the direction of them. "So Joe planning on having any children?" Julie speaks up completely oblivious to the situation.

"Haven't found the right woman yet" Joe says.

Niamh gets up and rubs her bump as she gets her things. Joe smiles at her before heading for set to see if they are needed. Niamh huffs a little as she head out makeup and makes her way to the toilet as the baby is sitting on her bladder.

She then heads for set to meet Joe as they are now needed.

"Took your time where did you go?" Joe says.

"Toilet, baby's giving me the run about!" she huffs.

Joe smiles as he stands with Ellie who is the only one on set with them, "oh you wait until next week you too, you've got a standalone" Ellie smiles as she looks through her script.

"What do you mean?" Niamh says as she looks at Joe.

Ellie smiles, "have you read the script brief?" She says curiously to Niamh.

"Nope" Niamh laughs.

"It's just you two on the script credits oh and some new/ old cast member called Louise?" Ellie replies

"Can I see the script a sec?" Niamh asks as she hasn't got her handy.
"Did you know about this?" she asks Joe.

Joe nods "I didn't want to worry you it was delivered today, and well it passed my mind" he says.

Niamh rolls her eyes and starts to read the script while Ellie goes to speak to Rob.

"What we're on location at six in the morning!" Niamh says in a stunned tone.

"Yep" Joe replies as she looks up at him. Niamh has to sit herself down as she continues to read the call card.

"You should have told me!" she huffs as Joe sits next to her.

"Look Niamh I'm sorry, all the excitement of you telling me the gender and all, it sort of flew away with me" Joe replies.

"Aw were you that excited?" Niamh smiles as she looks up at him.

Joe looks down at his lap and nods.
"If we weren't here right now I'd give you a hug and kiss you" she giggles.

Joe smiles "save it still later" he laughs as he lifts her hand and kisses it.

She smiles at him, "so explain to me about this standalone because I've got a sore head and couldn't be bothered to read" she giggles.

"Basically their starting to write your character out now, basically you get attacked in the park" he says.

"Oh well that's nice" she laughs.

"And I have to come and find you, apparently Cara does a morning run and this time it goes wrong ways" Joe explains.

"Morning run? Holy frigg" she giggles.

"Yes Niamh your going to have to run" he smiles.

"20 weeks preggers and they expect me to run?" she gigggles.

Joe laughs at her facial expression, "It's good for the baby just like sex is" he says and Niamh blushes bright red.

"Sshh!" she says as she hits him playfully.

Joe smiles and looks at her bump "well you've not complained before" he jokes and Niamh feels like she is going to die of embarrassment.

"Shut up!" she says.

"Make me" he teases.

she grabs his script and tries to stuff it into his mouth. "That worked really well" he laughs.

" you can digest your lines and maybe you'll learn them better" she giggles.

"I'd rather not thank you very much!" he laughs.

Niamh giggles and gets up and heads to set as its her call. "Hurry up you idiot" she giggles.

Joe gets up and goes with her, the begin filming which all goes well.
"I'm exhausted" Niamh moans.

"Well you have just ran the length of the set around five times chasing after an invisible person" he laughs as they make their way out of the studios.

"I will die when that is aired, I looked horrific!" she says.

"Pregnant and running?... Defiantly sexy, I'll be sure to watch" he laughs as he gets into his car.

"Might even record it so I can watch it multiple times" he laughs.

Niamh's mouth drops open, "no don't!" She says as she goes bright red.

"Mortified?" he smirks.

Niamh nods and looks away from him as she starts to laugh, "just take me home" she giggles.

"If you say so" he laughs.