Message from the cast

"I didn't wrap it is that okay?  Or shall I go buy some wrapping paper?" he asks as he lifts the scrub top out of his suitcase.

"I have some wrapping paper in my wardrobe" Niamh smiles.

Niamh gets it out for him with her free hand, "Niamhy?" Joe says as he is handed the wrapping paper.

"Yeah what's wrong?" she asks as she lays Matthew down on the bed.

"I can't wrap" Joe says.

Niamh laughs at him, "oh give it here" she laughs. Joe dresses Matthew and Niamh wraps the present.
"There we go" she smiles as she puts a sticky bow in the corner or the present.

Joe kisses her lips as she stands up right, "oh what would I do without you babe" Joe laughs.

Niamh giggles, "here's yours" she says as she hands him the wrapped CD.

Joe kisses her again, "you star" he smiles.

"Don't need to remind me" she teases.

He holds her hips and looks at her, "ready to give it her?" He smiles.

"I guess, Mum and dad are downstairs with her now so hopefully they have lightened the mood" Niamh smiles as she lifts Matthew up who is rather sleepy.

She goes downstairs and looks at Chloe. "Happy Birthday you cutie" Niamh smiles as she sits down next to her and hands her the present.

"Happy Birthday Chloe" Joe smiles as he hands her the other present with his free hand as he has Matthew.

"You didn't have to" Chloe smiles as she takes the present.

"Yes we did don't be silly" Niamh says.

Chloe looks at them and smiles, "open it" Joe smiles as he sits down with Matthew against his chest.

Matthew starts to whimper as he's tired but needs his nappy changed again. "Oh you've filled again" Joe says as he gets up again

"Joe there's nappies and wipes in here in that box" Niamh says as she points to the basket. Joe gets up and goes and changes Matthew while Chloe opens her presents.

Niamh, Brian and Barbara sit watching Chloe as she opens them. Joe then comes back just as Chloe is about to open Niamh and his presents "Is he alright?" Niamh asks and Joe nods.

"Tell you later" he smiles as he sits down and watches Chloe.

Niamh nods as they watch Chloe open her presents. "What is this? A blank DVD?" Chloe says.

"No" Joe laughs.

"Chloe don't be cheeky" Barbara says.

"She's fine Barbara, you need to watch it Chloe" he explains.

"Will do in a bit" Chloe smiles.

She starts to open Niamh's present. "Oh my gosh" Chloe says.

"Do you like it?" Niamh asks.

"Like it?... I love it" Chloe says as she throes her arms around her neck.

Niamh hugs her back and smiles at Joe who is sitting on the other side of Chloe, "good job" she mouths to him.