Walsh and McGrady prt 2

"Well aren't you tan?" Camilla smiles as she comes over to Niamh Walsh.

"Oh thanks" she replies to Camilla.

"Haven't you gotten big little fella?" Camilla coos.

"I know he has, he's 11 pounds now" Niamh Walsh smiles.

He looks at Camilla and smiles before babbling at her. Niamh McGrady smiles and passes him to Camilla

"Hello and were did that voice come from?" Camilla coos. Matthew babbles as Camilla sits down with him and he tries to lift his head to look around, Camilla smiles at him which makes him giggle.

"Oh that's new" Niamh Walsh says as she's never heard him do that before which makes her smile.

"Who's a cutiepie?" Camilla coos, Matthew smiles and wriggles around.
He starts to get a little agitated and starts to whimper, "do you want your mummy back?" she says.

Joe comes over to them and lifts him up by his grow. "Joe!" Niamh Walsh says in shock and Camilla and Niamh McGrady look at Joe a bit shocked aswell.

"Joe your going to hurt him" Camilla says in shock.

"Nah I won't" he smiles so layed back.

"Joe!" Niamh Walsh says as she comes and gets him, she looks at Matthew who's completely fine with what Joe is doing.

"What?" Joe laughs.

"Give him here" she says as she takes him off Joe and holds him correctly.
"Is mummy over reacting?" Joe coos and starts to laughs which Niamh Walsh isn't impressed at.

"Hold my son like that again I will dangle you off tower bridge by your balls" she says.

"Matthew doesn't mind...sure you don't kiddo" he smiles.

She rolls her eyes and puts him back down in the car seat, "well I'm going to go now, can you get the pram for me please babe" she smiles.

Matthew looks up at Joe and babbles, "I'll go and get it now" he smiles.

Niamh smiles as she looks over to see everyone leaving for set. She follows him out to the car where the buggy is, She connects the car seat to the pram and the grabs Matthew's teddy and blanket.