Announcements

Niamh is now around 5 months now. The past few months had been a real kick about but she was getting there. Elliot was away again with his theatre company.
She wakes to her alarm clock it's five in the morning as she's due at work in two hours, and today is the day she tells everyone she is pregnant.

She sits up in bed and thinks to herself, she felt nervous about today. Once she gets out of bed she gets herself ready for work, and she sang believe it this is the first time in weeks she hasn't been sick. Although she didn't get much sleep last night, she was exhausted, tossing and turning.

Soon after she's ready and she makes her hour and a half journey to the studios.

She gets to the studios an hour and a half later and makea her way to her dressing room.
So far no one had noticed her small bump as she has taken her coat off.
Luckily she doesn't get stopped by anyone bar Joe as he is coming out of his dressing room as she passes him.

"Nice to see you looking well this morning" he smiles as he stops her.

"Morning Ms Walsh, nice to see you looking well this morning, a hello or morning would have been nice" she says as she imitates him.

Joe rolls his eyes "what's got under your skin this morning" he says.

"Nothing" she says as she sits down in her dressing room.
She lets her hair down out of the pony tail at looks down at her lap and runs her thumb lightly over her bump.

"Baby been giving you trouble babes?" he asks as he sits next to her.

She shakes her head "no just a lot of thinking last night" she mumbles

"Want to talk about it?" he asks as he takes her hand.

"Not at the moment" she mumbles quietly. Joe nods and places a gentle kiss on her lips.

Niamh doesn't react to this she just sits and stares at her bump. "Cheer up sweetie" he smiles.
Niamh gets up and grabs her hoodie which is provided by the costume department and makes her way down to set. She makes her way to set with Joe who doesn't speak a word.

Niamh looks over to see Ellie, Alex, Catherine, Camilla and David all waiting for a call into set.
Joe smiles at Niamh as she hasn't really said much this morning. "Right I'm going to tell them now" she says as she looks at Joe.

Joe looks at her "but you can't say anything about me" he mutters to her an she nods. Joe gives her a reassuring smile.

Niamh goes over to Camilla, Ellie, Alex, Catherine and David and smiles "Hi, I have something to tell you" she says nervously.

"You've probably worked it out by now I'm sure" Niamh says nervously.
They all shake their head apart from Camilla how gives her a 'I know' smile.
"Well I'm pregnant" she says nervously and starts to blush.

Everyone smiles at her "oh my gosh congratulations" Ellie says happily as she comes over to Niamh and hugs her.

"Thanks" she smiles happily at her.
Ellie feels her stomach and Niamh seems a little stunned by it.

"Oh sorry" Ellie laughs as she looks up to see Niamh's facial expression.

"It's okay, I just didn't think anyone would want to do that, I thought it only happened in the movies" she laughs and Ellie laughs.

"Hey Joe, Niamhs preggers" Alex laughs and Niamh looks over at Joe who is talking to Rob.

Joe looks up from his phone "oh congrats" he smiles

"Thanks" she smiles.

"Oh Joe so much enthusiasm" Catherine laughs as she gives Niamh a hug. Niamh gives a gentle laugh.

She rests her hand on her bump and smiles "oh isn't that a perfect little bump" Camilla giggles.

Joe takes a photo of them from Niamh as she has decided to announce it on Twitter. "Aw bless, is Elliot pleased?" Catherine asks.

"Well he wasn't keen on the idea, but I think he likes it now" she says a little nervous. Joe looks up as she say this and him and Rob walk over to them all.

Niamh quickly posts the photo on Twitter of Camilla standing with her hand on her stomach, she puts with the post 'Just want to introduce my little bean and Camilla' she puts the tweets.
Joe smiles as he watches he tweet it.

Niamh puts her phone away and heads to set as they are all called on. Joe smiles at her, "Well played" he whispers to her. Niamh smiles a little at her and watches her again as she moves to the place he is told to stand.
He gives her a smile. The begin filming which all goes well.

Not as many mess ups or muck ups as there had been reccently and Niamh didn't feel sick at all.
They all head to lunch apart from Niamh who has to go to the executive producer to ask for time off and that she'll need writing out for around six to seven months. Joe waits for her while she does so.
When she comes out she gives him a smile "I managed to get seven months off, starting for the 12th October" she smiles happily.

"That's good but I'll miss you" he flirts as no one is around.

Niamh raises an eyebrow "well you could take some leave and come with me to Malaysia" she smiles at him.

"Really?" he asks shocked.
She giggles and nods as they head to lunch.

She throws her arms around him, "I was hoping you'd say something along the lines of that" she giggles.

"Well Niamh It does so happen that I was going to ask if you wanted any help, seeing I'm the dad" he smiles.

She looks up and him and smiles, "cheered up a little from this morning?" he smirks as he taps her nose which teases her.

Niamh smiles up at him "just a little, didn't get much sleep last night. Was up last night trying to figure out how I'm gonna work my money around the baby, my rent, food and travel costs" she says as they make it to the canteen.