Get a room

They both head downstairs to Ellie who's sat on the sofa. "Morning" Niamh smiles as she bobs Matthew up and down on her hip.

"Morning" Ellie smiles as she looks at Niamh who's in a vest top and bed shorts.

"Got a lovely welcoming at the door this morning from your fiancée in his boxer" she laughs.

"Oh god he wasn't hanging out was he?" Niamh asks.

"Tried to avoid looking" she laughs.

"I can't help myself but look" Niamh teases.

"Yes but that's you" she laughs.

"Oh he's a gorgeous down there" she teases even more.

"Oh how delightful to know" she says rather disturbed. Niamh laughs as she knows she's freaking Ellie out. "Does he normal just wonder around in his boxers day and daily?" Ellie asks a little confused.

"Only when he's after something or he's just got out of bed" she smiles.

"Oh well I hope I'm not interupting anything" she laughs.

"No no" Niamh smirks.

"Oh well erm...that's good" she laughs.

"Well I could get Joe to come through and we can give you a demonstration" Niamh teases.

"No I'm absolutely fine thanks" she says as she's not really one for this type of talk.

Niamh laughs and sits down with Matthew on her lap. "Oh dear I heard what happened to this wee one yesterday" she says as she holds out her finger for Matthew.

Matthew grabs hold of her finger and tries to put her finger in his mouth, "yes he went with a clatter" Niamh says.

Ellie smiles at Matthew which makes him babble happily "He's gotten big" Ellie smiles.

"Want to go see Ellie while I go see daddy?" she coos as she kisses his head gently.

Niamh passes Matthew to Ellie and gets up. "Just mind the cut on his head" Niamh informs her before going into the kitchen to see Joe.

Niamh goes into the kitchen and hugs Joe from behind, "Oh hello" he smiles.

"Thought I'd come see my second favourite man" Niamh smiles.

"Aw that's so sweet" he smiles.

"Do you not think you could have put a bit more clothing on to answer the door to Ellie?" she laughs.

"Sorry babes... But it's true, if you've got it Flaunt it" he smirks.

"I guess you're right" she laughs. "You do look rather sexy though" she smiles as he turns around.

Niamh kisses his shoulder and smiles, "So do you" he smiles as he messes with her top so it sits right.

"No I don't, look at me!" she laughs.

He smiles "gorgeous"Joe whispers again her ear, She smiles at him happily. "Now my pretty lady what do you fancy with your pancakes" he smiles.

"Erm...sugar and maybe some strawberry jam" she smiles.

"Your sweet enough as it is, you don't need sugar" Joe smiles.

"Nutella then" she giggles.

Joe kisses her and hugs her and slowly slips his hands down her underwear, he grabs her bum and smiles.

She squeals and giggles a little. Niamh puts her arms around Joe and slips her hands into his boxers and pinches his bum. "Oh I love you little miss sexy" he smirks as he kisses down her neck.

"Oh Joe" she smirks as she squeezes his bum.

She giggles as Joe feels her up. "We have a baby sitter how about a quick one before you go?" Joe smirks.

Niamh nods, "why not?" she smiles.

He pushes her up the work surface and sits her on it. "If Ellie walks in though..." she laughs.

"She won't" he smiles as he quickly shuts the door. Niamh smiles and Joe kisses down her neck.

"Joseph" she moans quietly against his neck as he feels her up.

"Like that?" he asks as he pulls her shorts down slightly, She flinches and digs her nails into his neck.

"I can't reach you anyway" she giggles.

"Aww shame" he laughs.

"Yeah it is" she moans as he continues to feel her up.

Joe kisses her neck just as Ellie walks in. "Wow...I erm" she stutters as she watches as Niamh finally manages to get her hands down his boxers.

Niamh jumps and pulls her hands out his boxers and blushes. "Ah Ellie sorry about that, I'm just going to miss Niamhy" Joe laughs as Niamh is so embarressed.

Niamh buries her head into his chest and blushes even more. "Aw don't be embarressed Niamhy" he laughs.

"Sorry Ellie" Niamh says.

Joe lifts Niamh off the worktop, "No no it's fine don't worry" she laughs.

"So what did you want?" Niamh asks.
"Matthews nappy is kinda full" Ellie says.

"I'll clean it" Niamh says as Matthew starts to whine and kick his legs as he isn't comfortable.

"Come on kiddo" Niamh says as she quickly takes Matthew off Ellie and heads into the lounge.

"You better wash your hands!" Ellie laughs.

"What why?" Joe asks.

"Having your hands down Niamh's shorts and going to make pancakes...well that's nice" she laughs.

"She's clean honestly" Joe smirks.

"So gross" she laughs.

"What come on it was just a bit of harmless fun" Joe laughs as he washes his hands.

"Yes I know" she laughs as Niamh comes back through with Matthew whimpering.

"Anyway how do you think Matthew was made?... Magic fairy?" Joe smirks.

"Joe!" Niamh laughs as she walks over to him as Matthew starts to cry.

"Right Mr let's see what we have for your breakfast" Niamh says as she opens the fridge.

"Try him on pancakes Niamh" Joe laughs.

"It'll be tiny pieces then" Niamh smiles as she sits him in his hight chair.

"I love your hair Niamh" Ellie smiles as she sits at the breakfast bar.

"Thanks" Niamh smiles as she fixes Matthews bib.