Perfect acting

She giggles to herself and continues to stroke her bumb. She sits in a trance for ages unaware of how long she's sat there stroking her bump for.
"Hey Niamhy" Joe says as he comes in with a few shopping bags "I am never again paying 5 flipping pence for a bag" he moans as he puts the bags in the kitchen.

"I never asked you to pay for it, how much was it anyway?" she asks grabbing her purse.

Joe shakes his head, "no, this is on me" he smiles as he gets the chips out the bag.

"Don't fight with me, how much was it?" she asks as she looks through the bags to see if he left the receipt in

Joe stuffs the receipt on his pocket and shakes his head.
"I saw that! Please Joe you don't have to shell out so much money on me" she moans.

He turns around and says "Niamh I said it will be fine" he says as he pulls the receipt out of his pocket quickly read it and puts it in his wallet.
Niamh smirks to herself as comes up with a good idea, she grabs her glass of water tips the water out of the glass and screams, Joe looks at her and she pretends her has gone into labour. "Joe... My... My... Waters have...b-b-broken" she stutters as she tries to play him up.
"Joe quickly please I'm in labour" she says as she tries to sound in pain and panic. Joe looks round at her to find a puddle on the floor.
Joe looks at her in a panicked way, "oh my god Joe the baby its coming" she says as she pretends the pain is too much, she grabs the work surface and starts to make herself breath unevenly. She knew what she was going as on a TV show before she has had to pretend to give birth.

"Well don't just look at me! Do something!" she says as she pretends to cry out in pain.

Joe walks over to her still in shock and still with the receipt in hand, "okay Niamh, breathe for me" he says in a panicked tone, her little prank is working so far.

"Let's get you to the car" Joe says still panicking.

"Hurry!! This baby isn't going to wait" she says as she holds the bottom of her bump.
Niamh looks at the receipt in his hand then suddenly stands up straight and grabs it, "thank you I'll be taking that" she says as she walks to the other side of the kitchen as if nothing has happened.

"Your face though! Better not be like that when baby does decide to come...yeah the reacting fast thing with you doesn't work" she giggles.

Joe's mouth drops open "... Niamh... Seriously... that was a joke?" He says as he puts his hand on his chests.

"Yeah" she giggles as she waves the empty glass of water in his face.
She reads the receipt and then hands him the money "there don't argue with me again" she giggles as he heads through to the lounge.

"I don't want it well" Joe says.

Niamh says no more and sits herself down in the lounge.
"You annoy me sometimes" she huffs.

"Well it's a good job I love you" he smiles.

"You know I'm not overly hungry now" she says.

"Well your eating it" he says as he puts the plate of chips in front of her.

She pulls a face, "come on even just half of it" he says as he wants to make sure she does eat.
He sits and eats his and Niamh sits and picks at her with her plate resting on her bump.

"Come on eat up now, or is baby doing your head in?" he asks as she keeps shifting positions.

"He's got his foot in my ribs I think... Well I think it's a foot" she moans as she rubs her bump.

"Oh dear" he laughs as he sets his hand on her bump and draws tiny hearts on it.

Niamh huffs and tries to eat some more. "Your so tense babe, what's up?" he asks.

Niamh puts her plate down on the coffee table and cuddles up to Joe, "I don't think I like being pregnant" she mutters.

"Aw babycakes" he says as he puts his finished plate down. "Anything I can do?" he asks. Niamh shakes her head and cuddles up close to him.

He kisses her head and inhales her shampoo, he puts his arm around her.
He hears her crying quietly into his chest.
"Hey what's wrong?" he asks as she had just started all of a sudden.

She shakes her head "I don't know" she cries.

"Why are you crying?" he asks as he runs her back.

"Right okay, mere babe" he says as she sits up and he pulls her close.
Niamh rests her head on his chest and wipes away her tears.

"Don't cry, crack a smile for me eh?" he says as her rubs her back.

"I'm a hormonal psychopath" she cries into his chest. She hugs him tightly and tries to hide her face.

"No your not" he says as he kisses her cheek.
He kisses her head, "calm yourself" he whispersas he holds her tightly too.

Niamh starts to calm down and soon she starts to fall asleep on him.

"Oh Niamhy you've give me a dead arm" he laughs as he rests her head on his lap instead of his arm.
He strokes her cheek before resting his hand on her bump.
"You've made mummy exhausted" he smiles as he rubs her bump in circles.

Niamh wriggles a bit as he does so which makes him chuckle under his breath.

"Sorry didn't mean to wake you babe" he whispers but he knows she has drifted off again. He sits for a good two hours with Niamh asleep on his lap.

He continues to rub her bump and watches her. She seems to smile in her sleep which Joe can't help but smile at it. He kisses her cheek.