I want to go home to Malaysia

The following day is Joe's day off work, Matthew has a cold and Niamh is still worried about telling Joe about Malaysia.
Niamh wakes rather early as she is worried, She gets her laptop out and decides to look at the earliest flights available.

"Niamh what on earth are you doing it's 5:30am" Joe moans as the light from the laptop has woken him.

"Nothing... Um... Er... My agent text me to tell me to check my emails" she mutters.

"Well not now, it's too early babe" he says as he strokes her thigh.

"I have to do it" she says.

"Make it quick!" he mutters before rolling over.

Niamh rolls her eyes at him and quickly checks Matthew who is in his Moses basket next to her. "How's the wee man?" he mumbles.

Matthew sneezes and Niamh smiles "blessa" she coos as she grabs a tissue just incase.

Luckily Matthew doses back off to sleep again. "He's still got a temperature babe" Niamh says.

"Okay" Joe mumbles as he sits up and turns the lamp on and heads to the bathroom.
"Niamhy why are you so jumpy everytime I move?" he asks.

"Don't know" she smiles as she closes her laptop lid so he can't see what's on her screen.

"What are you doing babe?"  Joe asks.

"Just reading all the job offers I've had" she says as she wipes Matthew's nose again.

She sets her laptop down as Joe is starting to get suspicious, Niamh turns and looks at him "what?" She says.

"Nothing" he says as he goes to the toilet, Niamh stands up and looks out the window to see a dark street.

"What are you doing babe?" he asks.

"Stretching my legs" she says.

"Come back to bed" he says as he kisses her neck.

She smiles and turns to look at him, "let me finish what I was doing first" Niamh says.

"Right okay if you must" he says as he gets back into bed.

Niamh sits on the bed and opens her laptop back up unaware Joe has his one eye open watching her.
"Niamhy why are you on malaysian airlines at this hour of the morning?" he asks.

Niamh suddenly breaks down into tears which Joe doesn't understand.
"Hey hey hey Niamhy what's up babe?" he questions.

"Every year at Christmas time I go to my parents, and because I had Matthew I couldn't" Niamh cries.

Joe sits up in bed beside her, "hey hey calm down and explain to me babe" he says still rather confused.

"I want my parents to see Matthew... I want to stay over there... Permanently" Niamh says and Joe seems rather shocked.

Joe looks at her gobsmacked, "but..." He stutters.

"I knew you would hate me" she stutters.