A Birthday meal in Soho

They get to their stop and get off, "well I went to wake him this morning, and he opened his one eye before rolling over and falling back to sleep" Joe laughs.

"Cheeky one" she laughs.

"He snored really loudly when I got out to the toilet last night" Niamh smiles.

"He does that ocasionally" Niamh laughs as they walk to the restaurant.

"I miss his smiling face when I'm at work" Joe says.

"And you miss me too of course" she teases as they finally get to the restaurant and get their table Joe had booked.

Niamh sits down and looks at the wine menu. They order their drinks before looking at what to eat.

"What do you fancy?" He asks.

"Hmm...I'm not sure and yourself?" she smiles as she looks up from the menu.

"Maybe the smoked tuna and the garlic potatoes" Joe says.

"Lovely" she smiles as she continues to look.

"How about you?" he asks.

"I may have cottage pie" Niamh replies, Joe nods and smiles.

Joe gets the waiters attention and they order their food. "So how's you?" she smiles as they wait for the food.

"I'm good?" He says a little confused to why she's asking this.

"Just wondering" she smiles.

"Here I have another present for you" he smiles as he gets the envelope out of his pocket.

"What is it?" She laughs nervously.

"Well open it" he smiles.

She smiled and opens it "this better be something good" she says.

"Cheeky" he laughs as she takes the card out of the envelope.

She opens the card and looks down, She reads a voucher for Galgorm Spa in Ireland.

"What?" She smiles happily.

"What?" he laughs.

"You shouldn't of" she smiles as she's in shock.

"No I should of" he smiles.

"Two people?... Are you coming?" She asks.

"Well it doesn't have to me it can be a friend or your sister or your mum whoever you so desire" he smiles.

"Oh Joe I could kiss you" she smiles.

"Well come here then" he smiles happily.

"Joe we're in public" Niamh says.

"I don't care!" he smiles.

Niamh stands up and smiles and walks over to his side of the table and kisses him.

"Thank you so much" she smiles happily as she cups his cheeks.

Joe kisses her more passionately and cups her cheeks.