An evening of fun.

"No I don't" he laughs.

Niamh edges a little closer to him Joe smiles "Careful" Joe says as Niamh nudges his leg.

"what could possibly happen if my boyfriend walks in now, with a strange man in my house"  she mutters as he keeps glancing at her.

"Well then maybe I should go? I wouldn't want to make a mess of your relationship" he says awkwardly.

"Well Elliot won't be back till tomorrow, he's away" Niamh smiles as she sips her wine.

"Away where" Joe asks curiously.

"Edinburgh, he's with a theatre company at the moment" Niamh smiles.

"I see" Joe smiles.

She smiles "it gets very lonely" Niamh says as she leans back.

"I'm always on my own" he laughs.

She smirks "lonely nights are the worst, especially how cold it gets" Niamh says to Joe.

"I guess but I'm used to it to be fair" he says.

Niamh smiles "same here, to be honest loneliness is a bitch" she says as she starts to get into a deep conversation with Joe.

"But you have Elliot" Joe says.

"I hardly see him" she explains as she gets another bottle of wine and Joe a glass too.

"Why ever not? If you don't mind me asking" Joe asks curiously.

"Always working... Well I think" Niamh says as she pours the wine into the glasses.

"To be honest he could be off with anyone and I wouldn't know" she sighs.

"Erm...let's not think like that" Joe says awkwardly.
Niamh sighs and runs her finger around the rim of her glass and looks up at Joe. He smiles at her.

"I'm sorry I'm such a mood killer aren't I?" She huffs as she sips her drink.

"No it's fine honestly" he smiles.
Joe smiles and watches her drink her wine.

"I really do miss him at times" she sighs.
Joe puts his drink down and goes over and hugs Niamh.

He happens to look down to see Niamh crying.  "Oh gosh Niamh" he says as he pulls her close.

"Don't cry" he says trying to sooth her.

Niamh holds onto his top, and continues to cry "I mean, for all I know Elliot could be sleeping with other women" she whispers.

"Oh Niamh, don't think like that" he says.

She starts to calm down and relax against Joe. He kisses her head lightly and hopes she'll stop crying.
"Maybe I should go, I was the one who started all this I'm sorry" Joe says to Niamh.

Niamh grabs his hand and wipes her tears away, "stay I could do with the company" she whispers.

Joe smiles, "It's getting rather late" he says.

"Oh right" Niamh says a little awkwardly.

"I don't want to miss the last taxi as not many go down my lane at this time" he mutters.

Niamh nods "okay then" she says as she shows him out.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" he smiles.

Niamh shakes her head "I'm not needed on set tomorrow, so see you Thursday?" She smiles.

Joe nods and smiles at her before she shuts the door. He calls for a taxi to take him home.
She slips down the door and sits silently with her knees pulled up to her chest.

She sighs to herself, and rests her chin on her knees.
There's suddenly a knock at the door.
She stands up and answers it.

She sees Joe standing before her, "sorry I've left my wallet" he says while holding his jacket over his head as its raining.

"It's fine" she smiles as he comes in to get it. "Did you find it?" she asks.
He nods and puts his jacket over his head again, Niamh stands on the door step and watches him.

"Joe!" She suddenly says as she comes to her sense. Joe turns around and stops in his tracks, Niamh runs over to him and suddenly kisses him on the lips.

He freezes as he's not sure what to do after her being so upset about Elliot. "Stay...please?" she says as she watches the heavy rain fall down Joe's face.
She is starting to get soaking wet by the rain, Joe looks down at her still completely stunned by her actions.

He watches as the rain falls on her hair. "Please?" she begs as she puts her two hands on his chest.

"Niamh... I" he stutters as the cold rain slowly turns into snow.

She looks up at him lovingly, "you what?" she whispers as they stand on the door step the snow falling all around them.

"I don't know what to say" Joe mutters as he looks down at Niamh, she is shaking and is obviously cold.

"Stay...please" she says as she takes one of his hands.

He feels her cold hands and without thinking nods, "God Niamh your freezing" he says as he takes both her hands, Niamh smiles at Joe and kisses him again.

This time Joe kisses her back, he doesn't know what to say at all.

She continues to shiver in front of him, "ca-ca... Can we go indoors Joe, as much as I want to stay out here I'm freezing my Arse off" she shivers.
He nods and smiles at her, she takes his hand and bring him back inside.

Niamh shuts the door and looks up at Joe who is looking down at her.

"So will you stay?" she asks nervously as she strokes his hands.

He nods and looks at her, "your soaking wet" he laughs and so does Niamh.

"I know I'm freezing aswell" she giggles softly. Joe looks at her and smiles, she strokes her cheek and brushes her hair out of her face.

She smiles up at him hoping he would answer her.
"Well we can easily sort that one" he says as he rubs her arm.

She takes his hand and takes him back to the lounge where her stove is to warm them both up a little.
He sits awkwardly next to Niamh who is sat in her skinny jeans and her pink bra.

"So..." he says as he really has no words.
Niamh looks at him and leans forward and feels her top to see if it's dry yet.