Explination time

Just a quick warning for very strong/ offensive language in this chapter.

Niamh continues to stare at Elliot unsure of what to say "someone care to tell me what the fuck is going on here?" He says. Niamh sits there looking at the two very uncomfortably.
"Niamh I trusted you. What the hell are you playing at?" He shouts making Niamh jump.

"Let's just all calm down" Joe says as he looks up at Elliot and back at Niamh.

Elliot looks at Joe, "keep out of this you! This is between me and my girlfriend, now Niamh tell me what the fuck has been happening here!" He shouts.

"Please Elliot calm down" she says.

He walks over to them, he picks Niamh's top up and chucks it at her "get this on you dirty slag" he demands.

Niamh blushes and Joe freezes at what Elliot has just said to her. "Sorry Elliot" Niamh mutters as if it's a usual thing.

She puts her top back on and sits there in silence not knowing what to say. "I expected more of you!" He says in shock, Niamh stands up and walks over to him.

"Elliot please I'm sorry, I... He..." She stutters nervously.

"Get it out you stupid cow!" He shots as he slaps her and knock Niamh to the floor.

At this point Joe helps Niamh off the floor, "don't you dare lay another finger on her" he says angrily as he grabs Joe's wrists.

Joe pushes him off, "you call yourself her boyfriend?" Joe says as he pushes Niamh back a little so she behind him.

"Yes actually I do" Elliot says and takes hold of Joe again.

Joe struggles to get free, "well you wanna treat her like your girlfriend then, don't knock her about, you hear me?!" He shouts.

"Excuse me, you don't tell me what to do!" he snaps as he pushes Joe up the wall and pins him there.

Niamh springs up "Elliot get off him, your hurting him" she shouts as she tries to get Elliot's hands from around Joes neck.

She fights to get I'm off Joe but is pushes back, "I'll deal with you later" he says angrily as he punched Joe in the stomach.

"Oh my god Elliot stop, please" she begs as tears roll down her face in fright.

She pulls at his top and hits his back hoping he'll stop, Elliot suddenly let's go, "get your stuff and go!" He demands to Joe.

Joe quickly grabs his top and head for the door, he stands in the hall for a moment wanting to see what Elliot was going to do next. "I said go!" Elliot shouts as he sees Joe still standing there.

Joe leaves in a rush of panic, he's worried for Niamh mainly.
Elliot turns to look at him "what happened? I leave you for three weeks and you've already replaced me!" He shouts as he and Niamh backs up the wall as she is completely petrified.

"Please Elliot calm down" she says totally and utterly frightened.
She is now face to face with him "please don't hurt me"she begs.

"Tell me what happened then you slut" he shouts.

Niamh thinks to herself she's scared of him right now, "he... He... Came onto me... I tried to stop him" she lies.

"I am going to bloody kill him! How many times? Just the once?" he shouts and picks up a glass and throws it which smashes all over the floor making Niamh jump in fright.

Her heart is pounding really quickly now, "didn't you hear me? I said how many fucking times!" He screams in her face.

She doesn't know what to say the truth or lie. She figures he will find out so she decides to tell him the truth, "three times..." she stutters in fright.
"I'm so sorry Elliot I tired to get him off" she says.

"Three fucking times! He shagged you that many times!" He says angrily as he grabs another glass and chucks it at Niamh, Niamh ducks and it smashes above her.

"Elliot please calm down" she says as she's never seen him like this before.
He stops and looks at her, he seems to calm down a little but Niamh takes no chances.

She stands there quietly, "I can't believe I go away and you instantly find someone else" he shouts.

"Elliot he came onto me!" she emphasises.

"I thought you were smart! I hope you used protection" he says to her angrily.
Niamh doesn't know what to say because she knows for a fact they didn't."Niamh?" He questions as he turns to look at her.

She panics "Erm... Yes we did" she says nervously hoping he'll buy it.

"Well thank god for that!" he says as Niamh looks up ar him.
She gets up and heads for the staircase, he grabs her ankle and stops her, she slips and hits her chin off the step.

"Please Elliot, get off me!" she says as she tries to stop herself from crying.

Elliot climbs to up her and leans above her, "if I see him anywhere near you again, I will hurt him... and you" he says and Niamh suddenly knees him and gets up and runs up the stairs.
Elliot realises what he is doing to his girlfriend, he is angry and is taking it out on Niamh.
He chases after her hoping to explain to her, but Niamh doesn't want to know, she slams her door and sits behind it completely terrified.

She holds her cheek where part of the glass had scraped off her face and it was now bleeding. Elliot sits with his back up against the other side of the door. "Please Niamh, I'm so sorry" he says calmy. He can hear Niamh sobbing on the other side of the door, "I love you so much and I always will" he says.

Please leave a comment and let us know what you think.