Just a perfect day & I'm going to spend it with you

Once they have finished Matthew is still asleep, He sleeps on the tube which is a good thing for them both.

"It's not as busy with it being a weekend so we don't have to take him out" Niamh says.

Joe nods, "it's pretty quiet" he smiles.

"Yep it's nice to have some leg room" Niamh laughs as she puts Matthews dummy back in his mouth.
"And some family time with you guys" she smiles.

Joe laughs and nods "I love days like this" Joe smiles.

"Me too" she agrees happily.

"Ellie said she'll have Matthew tonight" Joe says.

"Oh okay" she smiles a little confused.
"I'll check his nappy when we are home" she adds.

Once off the tube they walk home, "It's such a lovely day" Niamh smiles happily as she takes Joe's hand as they walk home.

"Have you enjoyed yourself?" Joe asks.

"Yeah it was a great day thanks" she smiles.

"I have a cake for you at home" Joe smiles.

"Aw you didn't have to" she smiles.

"It's rather special" Joe smiles.

"Geez Joe I'm not Thirty it's hardly special" Niamh laughs.

"But you are special to me" he smiles.

Niamh holds Joe hand and smiles, "You make me really happy" she smiles.

"I'd expect so" Joe smiles.

Niamh giggles and smiles and soon then get home, Niamh takes Matthew out of his pram carefully as he's still sleeping, "he's filled" Niamh whispers as as carefully carries him upstairs.

"Oh dear, have a look at his nappy rash and the backs of his legs" Joe reminds her.

Niamh nods and takes Matthew to his room and changes his nappy, He starts to whimper a bit as Niamh goes to take the nappy off.

"Shh shh" Niamh says softly as he opens his one eye and opens his eye. "There it's okay darling" Niamh says, Matthew whines and shakes his head and rubs his ear before drifting off to sleep again.

"Let's see this nappy rash" she says as she takes his nappy off. Niamh wipes him down and smiles as she checks him over "oh dear daddy was exasperating... It's not that bad" Niamh coos.

"Let's see this eczema daddy spotted" she says as she carefully lifts his legs up.

Niamh looks at his legs and winces as she sees it "oh baby that looks sore" Niamh says as she sees the eczema is rather aggravated.

"We'll need to get you some cream for that darling" she says as she puts his trousers back on.

Niamh lifts him up slowly and lies him in his cot. He whines a little befote falling back to sleep and Niamh putting his blanket over him.

Niamh smiles and turns the monitor on and puts it on the window ledge and taking the other one down with her.

"Nappy rash doesn't look too bad but eczema looks rath irritated" she says to Joe as she throws Matthew's dirty nappy in the bin. Joe nods and gets up and goes to the kitchen.

"Probably should get him some cream for it" she says.

"Yeah do you want your cake then?" He smiles.

"Of course" she smiles.

"Come here then" Joe says, She walks over to him and smiles.

Joe takes the cake off the top of the fridge and puts it on the breakfast bar, He takes it out of the box so she can see it, "oh woah" she smiles.

"Is that Matthew?" Niamh smiles as she looks at the icing topping and there's one of a little baby, Joe nods and smiles.

"Oh it's beautiful Joe" Niamh smiles as she hugs him before looking at the toppings and finds all the icing toppings of things she likes.

"Thank you ever so much" she smiles.

Niamh laughs "is that a script?" Niamh laughs as she looks at the cake.

"Yeah" he laughs.

Niamh hugs and kisses him, "I love you" she smiles as she puts her arms around his neck.

"I love you too" he smiles as he holds her arms and kisses her again.

Niamh kisses him again "your amazing" she smiles.
"And so are you" he smiles. Niamh pulls away and gets a knife out the draw. "Let's have some" she smiles.

Niamh smiles happily and puts the cake, "I can't eat Matthew" Niamh says as she moves the Icing figure of Matthew out the way.

Joe laughs, "I'll eat him" he jokes.

"No don't you dare eat my baby" she laughs as she holds the knife.

"Alrighty calm down" he laughs, She laughs and puts the knife down and gets two plates.

Joe cuts two slices for them, Niamh turns the kettle on and makes themselves a drink.

"He was golden today" she smiles.

"I know" Joe laughs.