Tesco isle

They get to tescos and Joe gets the buggy out and puts Matthew in it. Matthew remains asleep, "I'm going to get some paracetamol, if you want to go get the things we need and I will get that and some nappies" Niamh says.

"Meet you back in the pharmacy isle yeah?" Joe says as he pushes the buggy.

He nods and Niamh heads off to the pharmacy isle. While she is down that isle something catches her eye, She stops and stares at them. A lot of thoughts race through her mind.

'Maybe I am pregnant?' She thinks to herself as she is a little late on her period and it adds up to the time herself and Joe had some fun on the beach. She finds herself in a trance looking at them before she feels someone prodding her on the shoulder which makes her snap out of it.

"Niamh this doesn't look like paracetamol to me" Joe says as he points at the pregnancy tests. 

"Oh yeah erm, I was looking for period nerofen which...erm is generally found up this isle" Niamh smiles to try and make it believable.

Joe laughs and nods "okay... Well Matthew needs nappies" Joe says.

"Oh yeah...sorry forgot" she stutters but she knows Joe isn't really believing it.

"Truth Niamhy, buy one if you have to" Joe smiles.

"My period has been late this month" she says awkwardly.

"Buy one then babe" he smiles as he puts his arm around her waist and the slightly feels her bum.

"Fuck Joe what if I am pregnant" she panics as she lifts one.

"Then we will just have to live with it" he says. Niamh rolls her eyes and sighs, "now come on Matty needs nappies" he says.

Niamh grabs two tests and puts them in the basket. They get nappies for Matthew and go to the till to pay, Niamh is very quiet.

They get to the car and Niamh looks at Joe. "What's wrong?" he asks as she's very quiet.

"I don't want to be pregnant" she mumbles.

"Has your period ever been late before?" he asks.

"Yeah once" Niamh replies.

"See so doesn't mean for sure your pregnant" Joe says.

Niamh shrugs "what happens if I am" Niamh says.

"Don't worry, we will get through it" Joe says as he strokes her thigh. She shudders a little as he does that as when he does that it makes her heart flutter.

"What?" he laughs.

"Joe... That feels... Amazing you know right" she giggles.

"No I didn't know that but okay" he laughs. Joe smirks at her and does it again.

Please leave a comment and let us know what you think 😘