Jealous

Niamh smiles as Chloe pulls away from Joe in shock as that's the second time he had kissed her. "That's enough now" Niamh smiles.

"Aw Niamhy are you jealous you aren't getting any?" Joe teases, Niamh looks at him and frowns. "Oh come here" he coos, Niamh gets up and hugs Joe "Awe Niamhy poo I'm sorry" Joe smiles.

"You should be" Niamh giggles.

Joe smiles at her "don't be jealous yeah?" He laughs.

"I wasn't!" she denies.

"Liar" Joe laughs.

"Niamhy's lying" Chloe says.

"No I'm not" Niamh blushes.

"I'm glad you liked your presents" Joe smiles.

Chloe nods and hugs him again and Niamh pushes Chloe off him again as she is getting way to close to Matthew's head. She sits back up and smiles at the two, "your welcome" they both say in unison.

Niamh smiles at Chloe as Joe passes Matthew to Niamh. Matthew gurgles a little and takes hold of Joe's index finger "Someone doesn't want to be passed over" Joe laughs.

"Coming to see mummy sweetie" Niamh says as she takes Matthew.

"Coming to see mummy sweetie" Niamh says as she takes Matthew. Niamh smiles as Matthew looks up at her wide eyed.

"Hello sleepy baby" Niamh coos.
Matthew sticks his tongue out and Niamh giggles "Oh you cheeky rascal" she coos.

"What's he up to now?" Joe smiles.

"Sticking his tongue out" Niamh laughs.

Joe smiles happily at Niamh "taking after his mum" he laughs.

Niamh frowns at him before hitting him playfully. "You love me really" Joe laughs as he kisses her cheek.

"I've book dinner for Chloe's birthday, do you two want to join us?" Barbara asks.

Niamh nods "yes please that will be lovely, seeing we have took home tomorrow, last time to have some fun" Niamh smiles.

Barbara nods and smiles at them, "You two are so gorgeous together" Barbara smiles, Niamh blushes a little and smiles.

Barbara smiles at them "you don't mind if I have a photo of you two with Matthew to go on my wall up by the stairs?" Barbara says.

"Of course but later when we're all ready" Niamh smiles, She nods and smiles.

"Why were you all up so early this morning?" Barbara asks curiously.

"Got punched my Niamh" Joe laughs.

"Couldn't sleep" Niamh says.

"Morning sickness" Chloe adds..

"Oh dear" Barbara laughs.

Niamh smiles and kisses Joe's cheek again "any idea on a wedding date yet?" Brian says.

Niamh looks at Joe, "we haven't really thought about it yet" she says.

"You thought about having it over here or back in the UK?" He asks.

"We haven't really talked about it but I would like to have it over here in the sunshine" Niamh says sheepishly as she looks up at Joe.

Joe looks at her and smiles and rubs his hand up and down her thigh, "I'm sure we can make some arraignments to get my family over here too" Joe smiles. Niamh smiles as she takes hold of his hand with her free hand.

"Oh you two stop being so cute" Chloe coos, Niamh giggles and smiles.