Mama

Joe goes over to her and wraps his hands around her waist. "Hello" she laughs as she looks over her shoulder at him.

"Hi" he smiles as he kisses her cheek.

"And what do you want?" she laughs.

"Something" he mutters against her shoulder as she washes up.

"And what would that something be?" Niamh asks.

He smirks and slips his hand up her top. She bursts into fits of giggles, "oh no Joe, I really can't believe we have to do this" she laughs.

"Your hands are so cold" she says as she tries to get away.

"Shall we practice?" he smirks.

"Think you already are" she smiles. Joe laughs at her, "this is just embarressing" she smirks.

"How is it Niamhy?" Joe asks.

"You better go easy well, they are still sore from having Matty" she laughs.

"Seriously you stopped feeding him like that months ago" Joe says.

"I know but they are still sore" she says as she finishes washing up.

Joe just kisses her and feels her up carefully. She turns around and looks at him before giggling.

"Mmm" he smiles as he strokes her hips. She smiles and kisses him.

"I love you so much" Joe mutters.

"I love you too" she smiles. Matthew squeals and babbles loudly, "And we love you too sunshine" Niamh laughs.

"Someone defiantly knows how to get his mums attention" Joe smiles as he kisses her shoulder and smiles.

Niamh laughs, "we are going to be late if we carry on at this rate" she says.

Joe laughs "I was ready ages ago" he smiles

"Right well let's get going, I guess this scene will be whatever happens" she laughs.

Joe smiles at her and Joe lifts Matthew and takes him out to the car. He starts to cry as Niamh is still in the house, "oi rascal, yes I know mummy is sorting out your changing bag" Joe says as Matthew starts to get a runny nose.

He sneezes and his nose runs even more. "Oh that's not nice" he says as he grabs a tissue.

Matthew whines and kicks up a fuss when Joe wipes his nose. "Mmm...mm...ma" he whines as he eventually gets it out.

"Look there's mummy" Joe says as she points to Niamh who's locking the front door.

He starts to settle as he see Niamh walking toward the door as Joe gets him into his car seat. "Got everything?" Niamh asks as she looks at her phone.

"Think so yeah" he smiles.

"Okay" Niamh smiles as she gets in the car.

"Ma" Matthew squeals as they start driving.

Matthew smiles as Niamh turns her head and looks at him. "What you at noisy boy?" Niamh coos as she fixes his bib on him.

Matthew grabs her hand and gurgles. "So he can say ma but no sign of crawling, hmm" Niamh says as she turns back around to Joe again.

Joe smiles "all in good time" he says.

They arrive at the nursery and Niamh takes Matthew in. Matthew starts to cry as Niamh hands him over to the nursery nurse.

"See you later sweetie" she says as she leaves the nursery.

Niamh goes back out to the car and gets in "any tears?" Joe asks.

"Oh yes, lots" she says.

"At least there isn't any from you this time" Joe smiles.

"Oh shush or you'll have me started!" Niamh says.

Joe just laughs and drives them to the studio. "I'm excited to go see your mum next week" she says.

"Yeah" he smiles a little. "I'm afraid it's not just my mum; my sister, my brother and dad" he mutters.

"Yeah and them" Niamh smiles.

Joe smiles and says nothing. "It'll be fun, don't be such a grump pants" Niamh giggles.

"I don't want to go" Joe says.

"Don't act like an eleven year old, of course you want to go!" she says.

Joe just rolls his eyes and pulls up, "well I don't want to go" Joe replies.

"Your son acts better than you" Niamh says.

"He's a baby he has no say because he can't speak" Joe says.

"Joe!" Niamh says.

"What?! It's the truth" he says as he gets out the car.

"Liven up a little your family can't be that bad!" Niamh says as they walk into the studios together.

"You haven't met them" he mutters as he goes to his dressing room.

Niamh rolls her eyes and goes to her dressing room. She puts her bags down and heads down to costume.

"Sorry" she mumbles as she sees Joe come out of his dressing room.

"Should be" he mutters back.

"Please Joe I can't be annoyed with the arguing" Niamh says as she walks over to him, Joe just huffs and walks off.
She grabs his hand "please babe, I love you and I don't want us to argue and agrivate each other over something silly" she says.

Joe looks at her "well shut up about my parents then, your actually pissing me off" he says.

"Joe all I said was I'm excited, I'm sorry! Now loosen up a little, I don't want you pissed at me and feeling my boobs" she says.

Joe smirks a little "can I feel them now?"he asks.

"Not out here, in there if you so desire" she smiles as she points to his dressing room.

Please leave us a review !!