Covent Garden

She heads over to the indoor shopping area which has coffee shops with outsides to them where Joe is. "So how did it go?" he smiles.

"Great... Apart from I get shot and die at towards the end of the second episode" she laughs as she sits down.

"Short and sweet then" he laughs.

Niamh smiles and looks at Matthew in his Oran, "hey baby" she coos as she lifts him out.

He starts babbling to Niamh instantly, "you're lively aren't you?" she smiles as she sits down next to Joe.

Niamh kisses his head "I've missed you baby" she smiles.

"Oh he's missed you too, cried for ages when you left" Joe smiles.

Niamh cuddles Matthew who seems really delighted to see Niamh. "Alright smiler" Niamh coos.
Matthew starts to babble to her and smile "Are you feeling better?" she asks Joe.

Joe smiles and nods "especially now I have you for the evening" he smiles. "And yourself?" he asks.

"Better" she smiles as she bounces Matthew.

"Do you want a drink? I forgot to ask" Joe smiles.

"Yes please" she smiles.

"What can I get you?" he asks.

"Cappuccino" Niamh smiles.

Joe goes to get her one, "where you a good boy for daddy?" she coos.

She stands Matthew on her knees and bounces him as he tries to eat his fingers.

"Oh look at the slabbers flying from you" she laughs. Matthew smiles cheekily at Niamh, "and now mummy kisses your tummy" Niamh coos as she lifts him in the air and kisses his stomach and he stars to babble, giggle and smile.

"I take it you are feeling better wee man" Niamh smiles.

She stands him back on her knees and Matthew smiles even more at her. "Oh you're full of smiles aren't you chubby cheeks" Niamh laughs.

Matthew smiles and looks over Niamh's shoulder watching Joe. "Oh you've spotted daddy now" she laughs.

He blows raspberries and tries to bounce himself on Niamh's knee. "What you up to rascal?" Niamh laughs. "Oh I've missed you today" she says as she sits him on her knee.

Niamh laughs and kisses his cheek, He becomes really noisy again and blows raspberries and makes weird noises with his tongue.

He kicks his legs and tries to grab Niamh's hair. "No cheeky bum" Niamh says as she moved her hair. He squeals at her "Ay shh" Niamh says as a few people turn and look at her.

"That's enough, you're very loud today" she laughs as she picks up her phone, Matthew tries to put her phone in his mouth.

"No now don't do that" she says, Matthew kicks his legs and squeals again as Joe comes back with her drink.

"Oh you've wakened up now" Joe laughs as he sets Niamh's cappuccino on the table.

"Yes he has" Niamh giggles.