Sickness bug

"Don't be silly no one hates you!" Joe says.

Niamh sighs "but what was you going to say" Niamh mutters as she wipes her eyes.

Joe takes a deep breath, "what about me? and your job Niamhy?" he says trying to stay calm for her sake.

"Joe please... You'll see him as much as possible, I really promise" Niamh says.

"Please don't leave Niamh, can't you just go over for a while and come back?" he asks tearing up a little.

Niamh looks down at her lap and sighs, "Joe I feel like I should" Niamh mumbles.

"But why Niamh?" Joe asks as he sniffles a little.

She shrugs and leans over and lifts Matthew up and he's whimpering.

"Oh Matty we're all upset" Niamh cries.

Joe wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her back so she's sitting between his legs and rests his head on her shoulder.
"Daddy's very upset" Joe sniffles as he tries not to let on he's crying too.

Matthew cries even louder and Joe takes him in off Niamh, as she seems to be in a world of her own crying.
"Hey you" Joe says as he cradles Matthew.
Matthew cries even louder and stretches him arms and legs out as he cries really loudly, "oh that was a big stretch Matty" Joe coos as he rocks him.

"Hey it's okay kiddo" Joe says as he smells Matthew's nappy which needs changing. "Righto sticky let's change your nappy" Joe says as he lies him on the bed and grabs the box they keep all his nappy stuff in.

Joe gives Niamh some time to herself for a while. Matthew wriggles on the bed while Joe undoes his baby grow. He smiles at him and Matthew smiles back "oh Matthew aren't you a clever boy, Niamh he's smiling" Joe says happily to her.

Niamh gets up and goes to the bathroom still crying, "oh Matty what's up with mummy?" he sighs.

Joe quickly grabs her phone and takes a photo of Matthew smiling, he changes the Matthew's nappy and then hears Niamh being sick.
He lifts Matthew up and goes into her, "babe you alright?" he asks as he walks over to her.

She nods with her head still over the toilet as a firm grasp on the toilet lid.
Joe kneels down a little and rubs her back, "shall I get you a glass of water?" he asks trying to be helpful.

She nods before being sick again "oh my gosh I'm so sorry" she mumbles.

Joe tries to play it cool, "it's okay don't worry, I'll go get you a glass now" he says.

Joe goes back through to the bedroom and lays Matthew in the Moses basket, "oh Matty I'll be back soon, let me sort mummy out" he says.

Luckily Matthew settles a little while Joe grabs Niamh a glass of water, He goes back through to her and Niamh is still having into the toilet seat.
He kneels down beside her as she looks up at him completly past herself, "here" Joe smiles as he rubs her back.

She starts to cough a little and looks at Joe who runs her back. "Drink some water babe" he says as she starts to cry again.

She leans against the bath and Joe pulls her into his side. "Your sweating Niamhy" Joe says as he wipes wet hair out of her face.

"Sorry I don't know what came over me" she says as she starts to get a little colour in her cheeks.

"It's okay don't panic" Joe says as he kisses her cheek.

"How's my little cutie?" she asks.

"Who you mean me?" Joe jokes and smiles.

Niamh rolls her eyes and punches him playfully, "well yes and no my son" she giggles.

"Yes! There's that gorgeous smile back" Joe says as he kisses her cheek.
"He's grizzly and dirty nappies and a chesty cough" Joe says.

Niamh sighs "well that makes two of us expect for the dirty nappies" she says.

Joe laughs, "back to bed, you look tired...but before that I think Matty's due a feed" he says.

"Joe can you just try him on a bottle? I ache all over I'm not up to it" she says.

Joe nods and smiles before Niamh gets up and walks back into the bedroom, "yes sweetie daddy will sort you out" Niamh says before climbing into bed.

Niamh crawls under the covers and moans to herself before trying to sleep.
Joe picks Matthew up and takes him downstairs to give Niamh peace.

Niamh sleeps for around five hours, Matthew and Joe do also.