Lets paint the town pick

"Oh okay... Well shall we get ready?" Ellie asks.

Niamh nods and smiles and dries herself off before heading back up to their room.

Once in their room Niamh gets herself dressed. "What you wearing tonight?" Niamh asks as she hunts through her suitcase.

"I don't know I have this dress" Ellie says as she pulls a short dress out her case.

"I have a playsuit dress type of thing too" Niamh says as she shows her it.

"Oh I like that" Ellie says.

"It's rather short and obsence, think my boobs are a bit too big for it but it's worth a shot" Niamh laughs.

"You've come out of your shell now" Ellie laughs as they get ready.

Niamh smiles and gets into her dress and takes her hair down and let's it hang around her shoulders.

"Aw you look lovely" Ellie smiles as Niamh puts a pair of rather high heels on.

Niamh smiles "it's nothing special" she says.

"Right let's go" Ellie smiles as she puts a lipstick on and grabs her clutch bag.

Niamh smiles happily and follows Ellie out of the room. They head down to reception and get a taxi.

Once they get into town Niamh and Ellie get out the taxi and go pay the driver.

"I'm pretty excited for this!" Niamh laughs as they head to the box.

"Yes and you need to get a strong drink down you girl" Ellie laughs.

"I haven't drank in ages apart from last night and let's be real here that was hardly anything" Niamh laughs as she gets a little overexcited.

"Okay" Ellie laughs a little.

They head into the box and Niamh is nearly knocked out by the music as it's been a while since she has been clubbing.

"Jesus Christ this is loud" Niamh says over the top of the music.

Ellie laughs, "you'll get used to it" she says.

"What!" She says loudly as she can't here Ellie.

"You'll get used to it!" Ellie shouts in her ear.

"Oh okay... No need to shout!" Niamh shouts back over the music. Ellie laughs and they head towards the bar.

"What do you fancy?... How about tequila?" Ellie asks.

"Oh yes" Niamh smiles.

"Six tequilas please" Ellie says to the bar man.

The bar man passes them over and they down them. "Ready?" Niamh says as she takes one and so does Ellie.

They down eat shot and it's not long before they are asking for more. "God Niamh your like a tank" Ellie laughs.

"I was champion shot drinker in uni.. But then again I've had a baby since then and I don't think I'll handle it as better" Niamh says.

Ellie laughs and looks around the night club to see a few strippers. "Hey Niamh... Look" Ellie says while tapping Niamh who's downing another tequila.

"There's an awful lot of strippers ain't there?" Niamh laughs as she pulls her playsuit up as it's falling down slightly showing her boobs.

"I thought you wanted to see some strippers?" Ellie asks.

Niamh laughs and goes all giggly, "Or would you prefer Joe giving you the full monty" Ellie giggles. Niamh laughs, "Vodka?" she asks Ellie as she goes to buy herself one.

Ellie nods and pulls a face as she sucks on the lemon. Niamh orders them some Vodka and hands Ellie hers.

"Gosh Niamh your on fire tonight with these" Ellie giggles.

Niamh laughs and drinks her vodka. "This is rather fun" Niamh laughs.
Ellie nods as sips her vodka as its a lot to drink.

They sit chatting for a bit before a few men come in their direction. "Pulled" Ellie laughs as the men look Niamh up and down.

Niamh laughs and watches as a man comes towards Ellie and sits next to her.

"Hey... I'm Liam" he smiles.

"Hey" Ellie laughs nervously as he moves right up beside her, Another man also comes to join Niamh.

Niamh looks at Ellie and bites her lip and smiles. "Hey" Niamh giggles rather drunkly and Ellie widens her eyes at her for leading the man on.
"And what can I do for you?" Niamh says to the man and taps his nose.

"Aren't you gorgeous?" he slurs as he strokes Niamh's upper thigh. Niamh smiles a little a looks over at Ellie before giggling.

"Well shouldn't you still be in school?" Niamh laughs.

Ellie laughs at Niamh's comment, "Well what's a pretty lady  like yourself doing sitting alone?... No man with you?" The man says as he flirts with Niamh.

Niamh laughs "oh you are too late mate, I'm engaged... Happily engaged" Niamh says.

"Oh..." the man says slightly disappointed.

"What's your name?" The man asks over the noise. 

"Niamh" she giggles.

"Niamh, did anyone ever mention you have beautiful eyes?" He flirts.

"Yes, my fiancée actually" Niamh says trying to get through to him she's engaged.

"Adam" he says as he hasn't yet introduced himself yet.

"Well hello" Niamh smiles.

"I feel like we've met before" he says.

"Oh really?" Niamh flirts unintentially.

Adam nods and moves a little closer to her "can I buy you a drink?" He asks.

"Certainly" Niamh smiles.

"What would you like?" Adam smiles.

"Another vodka please" she smiles.

He orders them a drink and the bar tender passes the drinks to them. "Thanks" Niamh smiles as she drinks it.

She looks over at Ellie who smile at her. "So who's this?" she asks Ellie as a fella is sitting next to her.

Niamh giggles and turns to Adam again. "Got any kids?" He asks trying to keep the conversation going.

"Yes I do actually" she smiles showing him her lock screen with a picture of her and Matthew at the zoo on her birthday.

"Oh cute... He looks like you" he smirks.

Niamh smiles and locks her phone again. "Only the one kid then? Is that an old photo?" He asks.

"No he's only six months" Niamh slurs.