You dont know what it feels like

100th chapter hope you guys are enjoying this 😘🍀

They head out of Niamh's room and walk across the hall. Niamh stops in her tracks almost knocking Joe and Matthew following behind her, "what the hell are you doing?" he asks.

"Shush a minute you edjit" she says as she hits him playfully.

"Have you got crazy bat hearing?" Joe says as he cant hear anything.

"Chlo's crying do you hear her?" Niamh says as she walks towards her bedroom door.

Joe looks at her as if she's going completely insane, "Niamh if you haven't noticed him older than you, and I can't hear anyone crying at all you sure Chloe is crying" Joe says.

"Come here and listen" Niamh says.

Joe listens "oh yeah" he says.

"Leave her be, she'll be okay" Joe whispers.

"No she's my little sister I'm going to see to her" Niamh says as she knocks on the bathroom door.

"Chlo?" Niamh says.

"What?" Chloe replies as she sounds like she has her head down the toilet. 

"Are you alright?" she asks.

"Yeah I'll be fine" Chloe mumbles.

"Want to talk about things?" Niamh calls.

"No" Chloe mumbles as she starts to cry.

"Well happy birthday" Niamh says as she looks up at Joe with a worried face.

"Probably is" Niamh agrees as she hears Chloe flush the toilet. "I feel sorry her Joe" Niamh adds.

Chloe opens the door and sees Niamh, Joe and Matthew. Niamh looks at her as she looks rather drained. "Oh Chloe" Niamh says as she pulls her into a hug.

Joe stands there awkwardly, "urm so Harry text me this morning" she mumbles.

"What he say?" Niamh questions

"Happy Birthday" Chloe mumbles as she pulls away from Niamh.

Niamh smiles "so?" She says.

"Maybe I should have given him a chance to explain" she cries.

Niamh nods and kisses Chloe's head, "call him yeah?" Niamh questions.

Chloe nods reluctantly, "I'm going to feed Matthew downstairs come down once you've spoke to him" Niamh smirks.

Chloe smiles at him and heads back to her room.

Niamh and Joe go downstairs, Niamh sits down and grabs a Muslin towel. Joe passes Matthew to her, "hello you" she smiles as he gurgles and kicks his legs. "Hungry are you?" Niamh coos.

"Yes I am actually" Joe teases.

Niamh looks up at Joe and laughs, "go and get some food then" she laughs. Joe smiles and kisses her cheek and leaves her to feed Matthew. He comes back into the lounge with some toast.

Niamh smiles as he picks up the toast and leans over and takes a bite out of his toast. "Thanks" she smiles.

Joe frowns at Niamh and then kisses her cheek "good thing I love you" he says.

Niamh giggles and Mattew starts to whimper, Niamh starts to feed Matthew while reading a few emails.

"So antisocial" Joe smirks.

"Shush you carry on eating your toast" she giggles.

A while later Chloe appears down again. "So have you spoke to him?" Niamh says. Chloe nods and sits down on the sofa opposite them, "well?" Niamh asks.

"He's in Singapore he's going on" Chloe replies. "He said they were all the people he's going on his language exchange" Chloe says as she starts to cry.

Niamh nudges Joe and gets him to go hug her as she has her hands full with Matthew.

"Well did he say he would come see you sometime? Anything like that?" Niamh asks.

She shrugs and looks down at her lap, "I'd like proper answers Chlo" Niamh says.

"No Niamh he said no" Chloe snaps.

Joe hugs her again, "oh Chloe it's okay" Joe says trying to comfort her, Chloe pulls away as she doesn't want to be fussed over.

"Just leave me alone all of you!" she cries as she curls up on the sofa completly embaressed.

"Chlo we're only trying to help you" Niamh says.

"Hey crack a smile it's your birthday" Joe smiles.

"Yeah Joe's right don't let him put you down, besides me and Joe have a present for you" Niamh smiles trying to change the subject.

"Oh come on don't think like that" Niamh says.

"It's the end of the world" Chloe says.

"No it's not" Joe says as he goes to stroke her hand which Niamh nods at to encourage him.
Chloe looks at him "Want a hug?" Joe offers. Chloe shakes her head and bites on her nail.

"Chlo, Joe is just trying to help" Niamh says.

"You don't know what it feels like, your got Mr Prefect to fall back on with Matthew I have no one" Chloe cries.

Niamh sighs, "are you sure you didn't just shut up the barriers with Harry?" she asks.

Chloe just looks at Niamh and shrugs, "Come on Chloe, Niamh is trying to help" Joe says.

"Your both trying to help, but you both don't know what it feels like, Joe was with you 100% when you found out you was pregnant, and here me with no one because my boyfriend was going to leave me" Chloe cries.

"For his exchange...not forever, maybe if we got you two to sit down and talk you could maybe negotiate and Harry could not do his exchange" Niamh suggests.

Chloe just glares at Niamh, "What?" Niamh says.

"Shut up yeah? Your not helping"Chloe says.

"Suit yourself" Niamh says as she gestures Joe to come back over to her. Chloe sits quietly for around an hour.

Niamh and Joe go into the kitchen, "shall I try ringing him?" Niamh asks Joe for advice.

"Leave it for a bit they both need to cool down" Joe says.

Niamh nods, "I'm not really sure what to do with her" she sighs.

Joe hugs Niamh and smiles "leave her be maybe take her mind off it?" Joe says.

"Maybe do something with her today, just you and her to show her she's still got you?" Joe suggests.

Niamh nods "why don't you show her the video?" Niamh asks.
"And I'll give her the scrub top?" Niamh asks as she cradles Matthew who is asleep.

He nods and gives her a long kiss. "I downloaded the video onto a CD and the scrub tops in my case" Joe says as they make their way upstairs. Niamh nods and kisses Joe as they get upstairs.